“Did anyone was asked to update iOS 11 Public Beta? Now my iPhone is bricked after upgrading to iOS 11. Anyone else have an issue or a practical solution? Help me, please. Thank you in advance.”
It’s really a disaster when the iPhone become bricked after it is updated to a new iOS system! Take the iOS 11 as an example, we can’t wait to out in in usage but it is unexpected that the iPhone become just like a brick. Here in this article, we shall discuss about how to fix bricked iPhone 6/6s after iOS 11 update.
Actually you could also make a hardly reset of your iPhone while you update iOS 11 in your iPhone but it turns to be bricked. For how to do this, try to refer this way based on your specific circumstance.
For iPhone 6/6s/6+/6s+ users, you need to press power button on the right side of the phone and also hold the home button at the same time. For about several seconds, you will see the screen appears a black Apple logo with the white background. After that, it will turn off. Then you have to type the power button again until you see the main interface of it.
If the iOS 11 update results in your iPhone getting bricked, try to restore the broken device with iTunes.
1. Connect iPhone to computer and then start iTunes. Then it will pop up a screen as the screenshot shows. Click the “Restore” button
2. Then it will pop up a window that ask you to confirm about it. Just click “Restore and Update” button to be sure about it.
3. If you previously backed up the iPhone, click “Restore Backup” after the restore process completes.
If your system is damaged while upgrading iOS 11, then the ultimate way is to take advantage of Tenorshare Tenorshare ReiBoot, which is created to fix all kinds of iOS system issues and finally let your Apple device back to normal with only one click. It is just like a doctor to repair your system completely and also it supports iOS 11/10/9/8 system, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Windows and Mac
• Step 1. Free download, install and launch Tenorshare ReiBoot from Windows/Mac computer. Then you could totally glance at the entire blue user interface. Then click “Enter Recovery Mode”, your iPhone will access to recovery mode.
• Step 2. After that, click “Exit Recovery Mode”. Your iPhone will exit recovery mode.
If recovery mode still cannot fix your bricked iPhone, you’ll need a deeper repair to fix the operating system of your device.
• Step 1. Tap on “Fix All iOS Stuck” menu and then hit “Download” button to download firmware online and save it to target path.
• Step 2. After a few minutes, your iPhone will be normal as usual running 10.3.3.
That’s all for how to fix iOS 11 update bricks iPhone 6/6s. Now if you are still willing to update iOS 11 on iPhone, please backup your data before doing this to prevent data loss. Otherwise, if you have regrets in upgrading to iOS 11 Beta 2, you can downgrade it to iOS 10.3.2. The procedure is a little complicated, but absolutely workable – check out this link.