Recently, since users receive the first round of iPhone X/8/8 Plus there are some problems occurred and influenced the sales of new iPhone series. Since Sangsum Note 7 event, users pay more attention to mobile phone batteries, thus the swollen batteries and battery explosion of iPhone X (10)/8/8 Plus is really bad.
However, for users who are used to use iOS system, an iPhone is still needed. Also, Apple company now has devoted efforts to solving this kind of iPhone problem, and we believe this iPhone X battery drain problem wound no longer exist.
If we give 100 score to the old iPhones, iPhone X/8/8 Plus may receive 80 – new iPhone has improved its performance but keep a same battery capacity which could not satisfy the daily usage. How to save iPhone X (10)/8 battery and its life? Here we collect some tips for you. If you are using an older iPhone 7/7 Plus/6s/6/5s, here are tips to fix bad battery after iOS 11 update.
1. First, the function which uses battery most is “Location”, once this function is on, your iPhone will always keep real-time locating that would consume over much battery. So we can turn this function off in daily life and only open it when need.
Go to: Settings >> Privacy >> Location Service, then turn it off.
2. Turn off “Background App Refresh”, this function is to allow Apps to receive data from service. Close this function would not influence the use of App and can also reduce the battery usage.
Go to: Settings >> General >> Background App Refresh, and set as “Off”.
3. Users are also suggest to open “Reduce Motion”, reduce the motion of switching app to get longer stand-by time in return, and this function can also bring more fluency experience of visual.
Go to: Settings >> General >> Accessibility >> Reduce Motion.
4. Turn off the Email function of “Load Remote Images” can also help to save lots of battery.
Go to: Settings >> Email >> Load Remote Images, and turn it off.
5. Turn off background ads, it can help to save both battery and mobile data.
Go to: Settings >> Privacy >> Analytics >> Share iPhone Analytics/ Share iCloud Analytics.
Although we could not handle the hardware problem of iPhone X battery problem, but we could help to reduce to the error rate for battery problem of iPhone X/8/8 Plus as well as iPhone 7/6/5/iPad/iPod. Besides, if users want to better manage their iOS device and keep it the best performance, here we suggest you to have a try by using Tenorshare iCareFone – the world’s best iOS manager which can solve all you problems!