iOS 11 is now available for installing to its compatible devices. Here we summarize 3 different methods to download and install iOS 11.4 beta 1 on iPhone X/8/8 Plus 7/7 Plus/SE/6s/6/5s, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad Mini or iPod touch. Go ahead and update now.
There are times things go wrong when we update with iTunes or update wirelessly. If you’ve seen error message while updating your device with iTunes, or get stuck on verifying step/apple logo while updating OTA, free iAnyGo is recommended to you as a priority choice. It ensures 100% success and no stuck or data loss. The whole process goes smoothly beyond your imagination.
Step 1. Run iAnyGo on your computer, and choose One-Click to upgrade iOS.
Step 2. iAnyGo will analyze your device and display all formal and beta versions that are compatible with your device. Click Download button in iOS 11.2 beta or iOS 11.1/11.0.3 official formal version to download iOS 11 ipsw file.
Step 3. It takes a few minutes to download the firmware package. After downloading, please click Upgrade Now to install iOS 11 on your iPhone/iPad.
That is it. Updating to iOS 11 via iAnyGo is free and easy.
This is the most traditional and common way to install an update. This method requires that you installed iTunes on a PC or Mac, and update your device manually.
Here are the steps.
1. Install the latest version of iTunes on your Windows or Mac.
2. Connect your iDevice to your computer.
3. Open iTunes and select your device.
4. Click Summary, and then click Check for Update. If there is an update, click Download and Update.
You can update your device wirelessly and without computer via OTA (over-the-air).
1. Plug your device into power and connect to an Wi-Fi network.
2. Tap Settings > General > Software Update.
3. Tap Download and Install.
4. Tap update now > Install. Or you can tap Later and choose Install Tonight or Remind Me Later.
In this guide we share three free methods of installing iOS 11 (including beta version) on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch. You can try any one you like. Prior updating to iOS 11, there are some preparations that we suggest you make. See how to prepare iPhone/iPad for iOS 11 update.comments powered by Disqus