Photos reflect our day to day lifestyle and help us build up beautiful memories. So it's obvious that we all want to keep every beautiful photo in our devices so that whenever we want to go back to the memory lane, we can do that by watching our photos. If you are an iPhone user then you obviously have the privilege to use iCloud as a backup storage of your photos. But not all of the users know how to view iCloud photos. In this article, you are going to get the best 5 ways to view iCloud photos online, on iPhone/iPad, Mac or even on your Windows PC. So follow this article to solve your problem.
- Way 1. View iCloud Photos from iCloud.com
- Way 2. View iCloud Photos on iPhone/iPad
- Way 3. View iCloud Photos on PC Using iCloud Control Panel for Windows
- Way 4. View iCloud Photos on Mac
- Way 5. View Photos from iCloud Backup
Way 1. View iCloud Photos from iCloud.com
Basically, you can view iCloud photos online from iCloud.com. It's one of the most easiest and simple ways to access iCloud photos. Here is how to do it:
1. First open your browser and visit – icloud.com and sign into your iCloud account.
2. Choose "Photos" from the main menu.
3. Finally click on the "Download" button after choosing any photo of your choice. Follow the image below and the file will automatically download on your device.
Way 2. View iCloud Photos on iPhone/iPad
If you don't know how to view iCloud photos on iPhone/iPad, then you need to follow this part. Apple's iCloud has various special features and one of them is "Photo Library". This amazing feature will help you store all your photos and access them through any iOS device, anytime you want. You just have to log into your iCloud account from all of your iOS devices and sync your device with iCloud. Follow this below guideline to view iCloud photos on iPhone/iPad:
1. You need to direct to the "Settings" option of your iPhone and ensure that the Photo Library feature is activated. To do this, go to the "Settings" option, tap on "iCloud" and choose "Photos". Now find iCloud Photo Library to activate it.
2. Tap on "Download and keep original" option.
3. Now launch the Photos app on your iPhone to view all your photos. iCloud Photo Library will sync all your photos automatically as mentioned in this article.
Way 3. View iCloud Photos on PC Using iCloud Control Panel for Windows
If you don't know how to view iCloud photos on PC, then you need to follow this part properly. Apple has allowed Windows PC users to access iCloud easily from their PC anytime using iCloud Control Panel for Windows. Here is how to do it:
1. Download and install iCloud in your computer from this link – https://support.apple.com/kb/HT204283.
2. Launch the iCloud app and go to "Options" to start the process. Log into your iCloud account by using your credentials.
3. Enable iCloud Photo Library and click on "Done". Click "Apply" to finish the process. When you enable iCloud photo library on your iOS device, the images will sync and you'll be able to view them on your PC.
Way 4. View iCloud Photos on Mac
1. Navigate to "System Preferences" menu on your Mac and choose "iCloud" to proceed.
2. Now, go to the iCloud Photos options and enable iCloud Photo Library and My Photo Stream.
3. Finally you can access and view the synced photos listed under different sections from the Photos app.
Way 5. View Photos from iCloud Backup
Viewing photos from iCloud backup is not a complicated thing if you know the right tool to use for this process. Tenorshare UltData is the tool that you need to use for accessing photos from iCloud backup. Not only that, UltData will help you to directly recover data from iOS devices, iTunes & iCloud backup. You can selectively recover all your data and this software will give you guaranteed safe results every time. There is no risk for losing any data with UltData. Here is how you can use it to view photos from iCloud backup.
1. Download, install and open UltData on your PC/mac. Navigate to the "Recover from iCloud Backup File" tab and log into your iCloud account by providing credentials.
2. After that you will find all the backup files that are associated with your iCloud account. Now check the details and choose the backup file you need, then click on the "Next" button.
3. Choose the file types you need and click on the "Next" button to start downloading. UltData will scan all the files and display them in front of you after the download finishes. You can choose any file of your choice, preview them and then click on the "Recover" button to proceed.
Get all the information you need on accessing iCloud photos from any iOS device and Windows PC from this article. It truly doesn't matter if you don't know how to view iCloud photos, just follow the guideline from this article to become an expert. But the best way to view photos from iCloud backup is always using UltData. This is the safest tool on the internet that can give you "Zero" data loss result.