iCloud drive is a cloud service that can be accessed easily from iPhone, PC and Mac. If you don't know how to access iCloud drive from your devices then you have come to the right place. In this article you are going to learn the best 4 ways to access iCloud drive on iPhone, PC or Mac and also access iCloud backup on PC/Mac.
- Way 1. How to Access iCloud Drive from iCloud.com?
- Way 2. How to Access iCloud Drive on iPhone?
- Way 3. How to Access iCloud Drive on PC?
- Way 4. How to Access iCloud Drive on Mac?
- Extra Tip: How to Access iCloud Backup on PC/Mac?
Way 1. How to Access iCloud Drive from iCloud.com?
You can easily access iCloud drive from iCloud.com. Here is how to do it.
1. First you need to visit – icloud.com and sing into your iCloud account.
2. Now go to "iCloud Drive" from the menu.
Way 2. How to Access iCloud Drive on iPhone?
If you don't know how to access iCloud drive on iPhone then you need to follow the guideline of this part accordingly. It's really easy and simple to understand. Here is how to do it.
For iOS 10 or before:
1. Go to the "Settings" option on your iphone.
2. Tap on your "Apple ID" then choose "iCloud".
3. Make sure that the iCloud Drive app appears on the home screen by turning on "iCloud Drive".
For iOS 11 and later:
1. Launch the Files app.
2. Choose "Browse" from the bottom.
3. Go to "iCloud Drive" that is under "Location" tab and you'll find all the files that you've saved in your iCloud Drive.
Way 3. How to Access iCloud Drive on PC?
Don't know how to access iCloud Drive on PC? If you are reading this part, you should know that it's really easy and simple. Follow the guideline below:
1. Download, install and launch iCloud for Windows.
2. Sign into your iCloud account.
3. Now you need to choose the features and contents that you want to keep updates in all your devices and click on "Apply".
4. Whenever you need to check your iCloud Drive, just open the file explorer and click on "iCloud Drive" option from the left menu bar. You will see all your files/folders from the drive.
Way 4. How to Access iCloud Drive on Mac?
If you can access iCloud Drive on your iPhone, there is definitely a way to access it from your Mac also. You can easily access iCloud drive on your Mac by using the Finder window. Here is how to do it.
1. Launch the "Finder" app on your Mac.
2. Choose "iCloud Drive" from the sidebar.
3. Now you need to double click on any file to access it. It's really easy right?
Extra Tip: How to Access iCloud Backup on PC/Mac?
Accessing iCloud drive is easy but it is not the same with accessing iCloud Backup. To view detailed data on iCloud backup without restoring, you need to use Tenorshare UltData, a professional iCloud backup extractor. With it, you can not only restore data but also preview data on iCloud and selectively restore data from iCloud backup. Here is how to use UltData to access iCloud Backup on PC/Mac:
1. First download, install and launch UltData on your PC/mac. Then choose the "Recover from iCloud Backup File" tab and log into your iCloud account.
2. After that, all the backup files associated with your iCloud account will be displayed in front of you. Check the details of the backup files to confirm and choose the one you need, then click on the "Next" button to proceed.
3. Now you will be directed to the next screen for choosing file types. A lot of file types will be displayed in front of you. Choose any of these file types that you need and click on the "Next" button to start downloading. Wait for some time till the downloading finishes.
4. After the downloading finishes, UltData will scan all the files from that backup file and display them. You can choose any file of your choice and also access different files from the left side menu bar, preview them and then click on the "Recover" button to proceed.
This article has provided you the best 4 ways to learn how to access iCloud drive from iPhone, Mac or Windows PC. So it doesn't matter if you don't have the proper knowledge on access iCloud drive on iPhone or any other device, just follow the guideline from here. Also UltData is the best way to access iCloud backup on your PC/Mac. So use this software to get guaranteed no data loss result.