How to Reset Forgotten Windows Password
Windows Password Reset is the best and professional password recovery software which allows you to reset forgotten Windows local and domain password effectively. It can work well on Windows 8.1, Windows 8/7 (32/64 bits), Vista, XP, 2000, NT and Windows server 2012 (R2), 2008 (R2), 2003 (R2).
1. Download Windows Password Reset and install it on any available Windows OS-based computer. (Not the password protected computer)
2. Insert CD/DVD or USB drive to your computer. Launch the program. In the main interface, choose the target CD/DVD or USB drive, then click "Burn" button to start to create a bootable CD/DVD or USB drive.
3. Burning a password reset disk
1. Insert newly created Windows Password Reset CD/DVD or USB flash drive in the locked computer. (Here we will take boot up from CD/DVD for example)
2. Turn on the computer. As it starts, it should display an option to enter the system set up menu, or BIOS, commonly reached by keys like DELETE, F1, F2, F10, F12 or Alt+S. Use whichever keystroke is indicated on screen. In some cases, your computer may display a graphic while it starts. Typically, pressing Esc will dismiss the graphic and allow you to see the necessary messages.
Find the setting that controls which device the system boots from. This is usually labeled as the "Boot Order" and commonly shown as a list of devices, such as Floppy, CD-ROM, First Hard Disk, and so on.
Make sure that CD-ROM is selected as a first priority boot device. Make the change, then save and exit. (In case of doubt, you should consult the manual that came with your computer, and/or its motherboard.) The computer should now restart.
To learn how to boot up computer from USB flash drive, please refer to BIOS Settings for USB Flash Drive.
2. There are 4 options for you to manage Windows password: Remove Windows password, Change Windows password, create a new Windows account, Remove an account. Check one user name first and one password reset option, then click "next" to continue.
3. In the pop up window, click "Next" to continue the operation on Windows Password Reset.
3. Password has been removed successfully
3. Password has been changed successfully
3. New account has been created
3. Remove account successfully
When searching for ways to reset forgotten or lost Windows login password, Windows Password Reset is no doubt the reliable one to achieve it.