Details to Recover Deleted, Lost Photos from iPhone X/8/7/SE...
To recover iPhone photos, you are offered 3 options:
- Recover photos from iPhone without backup: 3 steps: connect iPhone to computer, scan your iPhone, and recover photos.
- Retrieve iPhone photos from iTunes backup: Only 2 steps: scan iTunes backup, and recover pictures from backup file.
- Restore iPhone photos from iCloud backup files: 3 steps: sign into iCloud account, download & scan iCloud backup, and recover photos from backup file.
Step 1. Select one mode from the top options on UltData according to your need.
1. If you choose “Recover Data from iOS Device”, please unlock your device if it has a passcode.
2. If your iPhone is unfortunately stuck in recovery mode, UltData will help you exit iPhone recovery mode in one click before scan.
3. If your iPhone is stuck in apple logo, apple boot loop, etc, please use the new functionality of “Repair Operating System”to repair iOS system before data recovery.
Step 2. No matter which option you select, you can start to scan the iPhone photos. After the scanning, all pictures will be loaded and presented in chronological order.
Note: Sometimes the pictures can't be completely loaded and shown at first. This is because of the quality and quantity of your photos. Just wait for more seconds and all photos will come out.
Step 3. In the window, you can preview and check to see any wanted pictures (this is one outstanding feature of UltData, and other tools cannot support photos preview). Here are the tips to help you recover the photos you want:
- Camera Roll: All photos taken with the built-in camera are listed here. If you want to recover photos taken with the camera, you can select "Camera Roll" on the left list to display the photos. All the photos are displayed in chronological order, and you can freely double-click any picture to preview.
- Photos: All photos that are on your iPhone (including PPT's pictures, SMS/MMS/iMessages photos, camera roll photos) and App photos (including WhatsApp, Instagram, Flickr, iPhoto, iMovie, Kindle, etc.) are listed in the "Photos" option on the left. You can preview the pictures by double-clicking on them.
- SMS Attachments: In this option you can find the pictures from SMS, MMS, iMessages. All the photos can be displayed in chronological order and you can preview any of them by double-clicking on it.
- Tango: In this option you can find Tango photos and videos (Only available in "Recover from iOS Devices" mode).
- If there are many photos on your iPhone, UltData will order them on the table into pages. To find out the photos you want, you can either dropdown the slider on the right of the window, or use the page number/button in the lower right corner of the window.
- This software can automatically detect and recognize which photos are deleted or lost, and which are the existing ones. If you recover photos from iPhone or from iCloud backup, you can tick the option "Only display the deleted items" on the bottom of the window to show the lost photos.
- After check out and find the lost photos, tick the box under the picture, or you can tick the option "Check All" on the bottom of the window if you want to retrieve all photos.
Then you can click the "Recover" button to retrieve deleted iPhone photos. If you need to get back more iPhone data such as messages, contacts, notes, call history, videos, bookmarks, reminders, App data (up to 15 types of files), please go to the general user guide of how to use UltData.