How to Recover iPhone Notes
UltData is an excellent tool to recover deleted, lost notes on iPhone X/8/7/SE, iPhone 6s/6s Plus, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, and iPhone 3GS. This splendid software offers 3 options:
- Recover notes from iPhone without backup: 3 steps: connect iPhone to computer, scan your iPhone, and recover notes.
- Restore iPhone notes from iTunes backup file: Only 2 steps: scan iTunes backup, and recover notes from backup file.
- Retrieve iPhone notes from iCloud backup file: 3 steps: sign into iCloud account, download & scan iCloud backup, and recover notes from backup file.
The general guide of how to use UltData has explained the steps of each option. You can check to see the details.
If your iPhone is unfortunately stuck in recovery mode, UltData will help you exit iPhone recovery mode in one click before scan.
If your iPhone is stuck in apple logo, apple boot loop, etc, please use the new functionality of “Repair Operating System” to repair iOS system before data recovery.
Now you can start scan your device. UltData allows you to choose “Notes and Attachments” in “ Deleted data from the Device” option to scan.
In the scanning result, UltData will list all iPhone contents, and you can start to recover iPhone notes. This text aims to help you successfully and quickly get back all lost iPhone notes with the detailed procedures.
- 1. Select "Notes" on the left list of the window. Then all information of the iPhone notes will be presented, including the time, title and the contents in details.
- 2. If you have many notes, dropdown the slider on the right of the window or the slider on the button of the window to view more notes.
- 3. Tick the option "Only display the deleted items" on the bottom of the window and all lost iPhone notes will be presented. They will be marked in red as different from the existing ones.
- 4. Select the notes you want to recover by ticking the box in front of the note. You can also tick the box of "Date Time" in the first row if you want to select all notes to recover. Then click "Recover" to get back all lost iPhone notes.
Only a few clicks and you can find back all lost iPhone notes.