How to Use Any Data Recovery Pro
Any Data Recovery Pro holds great file recovery capacity to rescue lost photos, audios, videos, documents, etc. for Windows and Linux file system, hard drive, external hard drive, USB drive, flash drive, memory card and other removable media.
Download this software and install it on Windows computer. Then double-click the icon to launch it.
Note: You'd better install the program to the other partition that differs from the old one. And if the lost data stored on removable media, you need to connect it to PC to check whether it can be recognized by PC. If can't, that means the lost data are not recoverable.
Partition Recovery can recover data from deleted, resized, corrupted or damaged partition. If you can't access your data because you can't find your partition in My Computer, this mode can help you. In additional, it can backup and restore partition table.
Follow the tutorials below to learn how to recover data from lost partition and backup & restore partition table
Part I. Recover Data from Deleted, Resized, or Corrupt Partition
Part II. Backup partition table
You had better get into the habit of keeping a backup copy of partition table every time when you repartition a hard disk. Keeping a backup copy of partition table before recovering is also suggested.
- Step 1: Select "Partition Recovery". Choose a hard disk and click "Backup ".
- Step 2: Select a safe location to save the backup file. It is saved as a file with .bin suffix.
Part III. Restore partition table
If you have kept a backup copy of partition table, you only need to restore partition table and then you can see target hard disk will appear in My Computer again.
- Step 1: Select "Partition Recovery". Choose a hard disk and click "Restore ".
- Step 2: Import the backup file you have made .Click "Open" to start restore.
- Step 3: For drive on your computer, it will remind you to reboot your computer to make the operation take effect. Click "Yes" to restart your PC.