Any Android Data Recovery is a professional data recovery software to recover deleted files from Android devices. It supports a wide range of Android brands, including SamSung, Huawei, Motorola, HTC, Google Nexus, LG, OnePlus, etc. The new version even supports to recover WhatsApp messages from Android without root.
Download this software and install it on your computer. Then follow the guide below to recover deleted photos/videos and other data on Android.
Option 1. Recover All Android Data
When you launch Android Data Recovery on your computer, there are two main features. Select Recover All Data. This feature supports to recover Contacts, Photos, Videos, Message, Call History, WhatsApp & Attachments, Audio and Documents.
Step 1. After selecting the feature, you'll need to connect your Android phone to computer with a USB cable.
Step 2. If your device does not enable USB debugging, the program will prompt a window to instruct you to enable USB debugging option in your device.
1. If you see a prompt pops up on your phone like below, please check "Always allow from this computer", and tap OK button.
2. If your phone is still not recognized after USB debugging is enabled, please try the following steps.
Step 3. After the debugging process, you can start file recovery. The program will detect your device and show an interface like below. Select file types that you need to recover and click "Next" to continue.
Step 4. The scanning process will finish in minutes, and then you'll be able to preview all the files (including the existed ones and deleted ones) on your device. Choose the files you want and click "Recover" to save them on your computer.
That is the easy steps to recover deleted photos from Android device. If you don't want to root your phone, you are able to recover WhatsApp messages also. Just read on.
Option 2. Recover WhatsApp Data without Root and Backup
Lost WhatsApp messages without a backup? Other solutions in the market can help you recover deleted WhatsApp data from Android but they all request you to root your device. Now you have a more choice which make WhatsApp data recovery on Android without root available. Install this program and select "Recover WhatsApp Data" on the main interface. Follow the steps below to get started.
Step 1. Connect your Android device to computer. In the notification bard, the default option is "USB for charging". Please click it and select "Transfer files" or "MTP" mode in USB options.
Step 2. You'll need to enable USB debugging option to make device detected by computer and the program. The steps to enable USB debugging are slightly different, the software will pop up the corresponding tutorial according to your device model.
After enabling USB debugging, your phone will prompt a message, please tick "Always allow from this computer" and click OK button.
Step 3. Now your Android phone is detected successfully.
Step 4. After you click Start button, you'll receive a prompt to remind that you have to log in to WhatsApp account in your device, otherwise you will not be able to find any lost data.
Step 5. There will be five phases to complete before the program scans the data. Please wait patiently.
- Phase 1: Prior scanning WhatsApp data, we suggest that you make a new backup of your WhatsApp. Open WhatsApp on your phone, and go to Settings to follow the onscreen instructions to back up WhatsApp data.
- Phase 2: After you click "Backed up! Continue", this program will uninstall WhatsApp from your device. Please rest assured that this won't cause any damage.
- Phase 3: The program will install a different version of WhatsApp (official version, so you don't worry about the security) to your device.
- Phase 4: Your phone will prompt a backup message, please click "BACK UP MY DATA" to continue. If a password is required, just type a password to continue. If you don't see this prompt on your device, click "Show Again" on the program screen to activate the window.
- Phase 5: This program will reinstall the original version of WhatsApp to your device.
Step 6. Now the program will start scanning WhatsApp messages and attachments in your device. The scanning time depends on the size of WhatsApp data.
Step 7. When the scan is completed, you can preview WhatsApp messages and attachments. The deleted WhatsApp data will be marked in red color.
- The attachments are categorized by file types.
- When you select a folder, you'll be able to preview all files within. Right now, only images support to preview, other files in attachments do not support to preview.
Step 8. Select the WhatsApp chats that you've lost and click Recover button. You are able to recover WhatsApp message on Android to computer. The WhatsApp chats will be recovered as HTML file; and the attachments are restored as the original format.
This Android Data Recovery Tool supports to recover deleted photos on Android effectively, and other types of data can also be recovered with this powerful Android recovery tool. It is the industry's leading software that can recover WhatsApp data on Andriod without root. Download the Android Data Recovery free now.