"My iPhone 6s Plus battery percentage gets stuck frequently. Like for example, it will say 87% all day, and then I'll plug it in for an hour, and it will still say 87%."
Recently some users complained that their iPhone especially iPhone 6s/6s Plus battery percentage gets stuck and not updating randomly. Some is due to you change the time on your manually or change time zones when traveling but the battery percentage doesn't update. And others may be usually a software bug that Apple has acknowledged. Here we share top 4 possible solutions for you to fix iPhone X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/SE/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/5s/5/4S battery percentage stuck.
5 Solutions to Fix iPhone Battery Percentage Gets Stuck
- Solution 1: Restart iPhone and Set Date & Time Automatically Update
- Solution 2: Hard Reset Your iPhone
- Solution 3: Use up Your iPhone Battery
- Solution 4: Fix iPhone iPhone Battery Percentage Not Updating with Recovery Mode
- Solution 5: Ask for Apple's Help
Solution 1: Restart iPhone and Set Date & Time Automatically Update
If you have the Battery Percentage Not Updating on iPhone problems, try the simply trick below first:
- Restart your iPhone.
- Go to Settings > General > Date & Time and make sure that Set Automatically is turned on. Learn more about the date and time on your device.
Solution 2: Hard Reset Your iPhone
Sometimes, a simple restart doesn't work; you need to hard reset your iPhone in following steps: press and hold simultaneously home button and the sleep/wake button for a couple of seconds, until you see the Apple logo on the screen.
Solution 3: Use up Your iPhone Battery
Another simple trick is complete use up your iPhone battery until it turns off. Then full charge your iPhone and see if your iPhone battery indicator still gets stuck.
Solution 4: Fix iPhone iPhone Battery Percentage Not Updating with Recovery Mode
Sometimes if your iPhone goes wrong, you need to put it into Recovery Mode to troubleshoot your iPhone. Free Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot) is an easy tool to help your iPhone enter and exit Recovery to fix kinds of iPhone stuck problems.
- Run Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot) and connect your iPhone to your computer via a USB cable. Click "Enter Recovery Mode" to put your iPhone into Recovery Mode.
- Now restart Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot) and it will automatically detect your iPhone in Recovery Mode. Click "Exit Recovery Mode" to reboot your iPhone to normal state.
Solution 5: Ask for Apple's Help
If you have tried all tricks above but your iPhone battery percentage still gets stuck, you need to ask for Apple's help. The battery charge indicator being stuck and/or the percentage jumping dramatically issue is usually a software bug that Apple has acknowledged, with a fix coming in a future release of iOS software.
We hope one of 5 solutions to fix iPhone X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/SE/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/5s/5/4S battery percentage stuck listed above will work for you.