iOS is one of the most stable and smooth OS but there are still some people encountered kinds of problems. I've seen about dozens of people getting iPhone, iPad or iPod bricked due to failed iOS upgrade, jailbreak, or misoperation. If you are one of the unlucky ones, below are some effective tricks for you to repair bricked iPhone SE/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/5s/5c/5/4S, iPad Pro/Air 2/Air, iPad 4/3/2/Mini or iPod touch 5/4.
Symptoms of a Bricked iPhone, iPad or iPod
What does a bricked iPhone, iPad or iPad looks like? If your device is under one of the states below, it is bricked.
- The system gets stuck on a black screen.
- The device is stuck on Apple’s logo
- The display is stuck on a spinning wheel.
- The device won’t turn on.
- The screen shows a battery logo with a red line, but the device is fully charged.
Top 3 Ways to Fix Bricked iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch on iOS 12/11/10
Fixing bricked iPhone, iPad or iPod can be a very easy thing if you get the right way. Hope our methods can easily help you unbrick your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
Way 1: Hard Reboot Your Bricked iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
Some bricked issues can be solved very easily, you just need to follow steps below to hard reboot your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- Keep pressing the Home and the Power button simultaneously until the Apple logo comes back on again.
- Then release both buttons and your iPhone should boot up successfully and work normally.
Way 2: Using Free Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot) to Fix Bricked iPhone, iPad, iPod without Restoring
If a simple hard reboot can't solve your problem, you can try the iOS recovery mode with Free Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot), which can easily repair a bricked iOS device by entering and existing recovery mode.
- Connect your device to PC and launch the free Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot). Free Reiboot will automatically detect your iPhone.
- Either click "Enter Recovery Mode", and then "Exit Recovery Mode" to reboot your iPhone to normal state.
Way 3: Fix iOS to Normal with iCareFone
Finally, if methods above don’t work for you can try iCareFone(iPhone Care Pro) to repair your corrupted iOS 10/9/8 to normal. In this way, you can easily fix bricked iPhone without iTunes or restoring.
Firstly free download and install iCareFone on your computer.
- Connect your device with your computer and choose "Repair Operating System" from the main interface.
- Download the firmware for your iOS device. Copy and paste the download URL in any web browser and download the firmware for your device, click “Next” to proceed.
- Click the "Browse" button to locate the firmware you've downloaded to your computer and click “Next” to start to repair the operating system. After the repairing, your device will reboot to normal state.
Hope our methods can help you fix your bricked iPhone, iPad or iPod. If you have any useful methods, please share with us at the comment place.