“I've been stuck in the recovery mode on my iPhone 7 Plus for more than a day because I tried to downgrade from the IOS 12 BETA 2 to the IOS 11 and it didn't work. I tried everything Apple says that we should do in this case, but none of that worked.”
Recently, many people complained that their iPhone 7 stuck in recovery mode after iOS 12/11 update/downgrade. iTunes restore seems to be the first thought for many people, but this method will erase all the current files. That’s why you need to try this free software named Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot), one click to get iPhone/iPad/iPod out of recovery mode without data loss.
Way 1: Fix iPhone 7 Stuck in Recovery Mode after iOS 12/11 Downgrade without iTunes
Way 2: Restore in iTunes to Get iPhone 7/7 Plus out of Recovery Mode (Data Loss)
Way 3: Ultimate Solution to Fix iPhone 7 Recovery Mode Stuck on iOS 12/11
Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot) is a professional and free tool to fix iPhone 7/7Plus/SE/6s Plus/6s/6/5s stuck in recovery mode after iOS 12/11 downgrade or failed update. Download and install this useful tool on your computer and see how it works.
- Run Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot) and connect your iPhone to computer, once the software detects your iOS device, click “Exit Recovery Mode”
- Now your device will boot up, after about 10 seconds, your iPhone will get out of connect to iTunes mode successfully.
If you have already backed up your device before installing iOS 12 beta, you can fix iPhone 7 stuck in recovery mode loop during downgrading easily by restoring in iTunes. If no backup files available, skip to Way 3 directly.
Run iTunes on computer and connect iPhone to PC, once your device is detected, a message will pop out saying the device is already in recovery mode, you can update or restore it. Since the iOS 11 version is the latest, just click “Restore” option from the window.
For people who didn’t have backups, or frequently get recovery mode stuck issue on their iOS device, Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot) can still be the best choice. Just upgrade Free Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot) to Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot) Pro to repair operating system and fix iPhone 7 stuck in recovery mode after iOS 12/11 downgrade, won’t restore, water damage, jailbreak or battery replacement completely.
- Click “Fix All iOS Stuck” from the main interface to enter a new page, start system repairing process simply by pressing “Repair Now”
- Now you’ll be asked to download the firmware package, choose a save path on your computer and click “Download” to go on.
- When the firmware package is downloaded successfully, click “Start Repair” to repair operating system. Within minutes, the process will complete and your device will reboot.
By far, we’ve list you 3 methods to iPhone 7 stuck in recovery mode after iOS 12/11 downgrade or update. If you have other similar problems such as iPhone 7 stuck in Apple Logo, loading screen or screen death when installing or downgrading iOS 11, feel free to contact us.