“I try to update to iOS 12 but then it gets to step 6 of 6 and says searching for iPhone and now my 6s is just stuck with the iTunes and charger logo on the screen. I looked online for solutions and most suggest making a restore. But I don’t want to restore my 6s since the last backup was 3 month ago! Is there any way to fix iPhone 6s Stuck on iTunes Logo without restoring?”
--Apple Support Communities
iPhone 6s unfortunately gets stuck on iTunes logo (Connect to iTunes screen or Recovery Mode more exactly)? The traditional way to get iPhone out of Recovery Mode is restoring your iPhone. However, in this way all the data and settings on the iPhone will be erased if you didn’t backup your device before. Worse still, iTunes does not recognize your device let alone restoring it. Really painful, isn’t it? Don’t worry! Here we have an efficient way for you to fix iPhone SE/6s/6s Plus Stuck in Recovery Mode without restoring.
Steps to Get iPhone 6s/6s Out of Recovery Mode without Restoring
To get started, you need a professional iOS reboot tool. Free Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot) is a user-friendly reboot tool that can easily fix iPhone stuck in Recovery Mode (red iTunes logo, connect to iTunes screen) with one single click. No need to restore, no data loss.
- Connect your iPhone to PC. Run Reiboot after downloading and installing. The program will automatically recognize your device in Recovery Mode.
- Click "Exit Recovery Mode" and the device will boot up. After the rebooting process, your iPhone is already out of Recovery Mode.
What Else Can Free Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot) Do For You?
Free Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot) is the most powerful reboot tool for iOS that not only can fix iPhone stuck in iTunes logo but also a various of iOS stuck issues:
- iPhone 6s/6s Plus gets stuck with Apple Logo during boot, or black screen.
- iPhone 6s/6s Plus won't activate, and you need to update/downgrade the OS.
- iPhone 6s/6s Plus Stuck in DFU mode, with a black screen.
- iPhone 6s/6s Plus restarts repeatedly but never displays the Home screen.
- iPhone 6s/6s Plus fails to update to iOS 10/9.3/9.2 and stuck at the red iTunes logo.
Get Free Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot) now and easily fix iPhone 6s/6s Plus Recovery Mode stuck on iOS 12/11 without restoring.