"Has anyone ever had a problem with an iPhone 5S where the flashlight does not turn off? This problem happened shortly after a screen change. I have never come across this before. Has anyone known how to turn off flashlight on iPhone?"
Some people have reported that the iPhone flashlight does not turn off after dropped or water damage. Most of them will go to Control Center and close the flashlight icon, but only failed to disable it. iPhone flashlight stuck onstrong> is usually due to the unstable system or software problem. Here we rounded up 3 free methods to help you fix flashlight won't turn off on iPhone X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/6s/6/5s/5 with ease.
3 Methods to Fix iPhone Flashlight Won't Turn Off
- Method 1: Quickly Disable Flashlight from Lock Screen
- Method 2: Fix iPhone Flashlight Stuck On with Free Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot)
- Method 3: Turn Off Flashlight on iPhone by Factory Reset
Method 1: Quickly Disable Flashlight from Lock Screen
If you failed to turn off the torch in Control Center, you can just turn it off from lock screen. Press the power button to lock the screen, now the light is still on. Then unlock your device and tab camera icon, the flashlight will be off immediately. It's a much faster way to turn it off. Since iPhone's camera needs to access LED flash, it automatically turns off the flashlight feature.
Method 2: Fix iPhone Flashlight Stuck On with Free Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot)
If the solution above failed to turn off iPhone flashlight, you really need some professional assistance. Free to try Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot), free iPhone caring software to fix iPhone flashlight stuck and won't go off quickly. Download and install this program and follow the steps below:
- Connect iPhone to computer and run Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot). After your device being detected, click "Enter Recovery Mode" on the main interface.
- Within seconds, your iPhone will get into recovery mode successfully. Click "Exit Recovery mode" to get iPhone back to normal.
In most cases, the flashlight will be off after the recovery mode method. If you unluckily still got the problem, try to repair operating system with the software to fix flashlight stuck without losing data.
- Click "Fix All iOS Stuck" to enter a new page, and then click "Start" to start repairing process.
- Now the software will display the firmware package for your iOS device. Click a save path and Click "Download" button to start downloading the firmware package online.
- After that, click "Start Repair" to repair the operating system. This process may take a while, do not use your device during the repairing.
Method 3: Turn Off Flashlight on iPhone by Factory Reset
Run the latest version of iTunes and connect your stuck device to computer. You can see the "Restore iPhone" option. Click it to restore your device back to its previous settings. Remember to back up all the data within your device as the factory restore may erase all the files.
By far, you've known how to turn off flashlight on iPhone clearly. If you have the same problem in other applications, the fixes are similar. Hope this post will help!