Downgrade iOS firmware sometimes is necessary in daily. For jailbreakers, they need to downgrade iOS in order to jailbreak the device; For other users who have installed a beta version of iOS 13 or iOS 12.4 and don't like it, or the new iOS 13 does not run as smooth as they suppose, they will want to downgrade from iOS 13 beta. Whatever the case, a reliable and easy iOS downgrade tool is essential. In this post I am going to introduce you the best iOS downgrade tool – iAnyGo to remove an iOS from iPhone/iPad without jailbreak/restore/data loss.
What Makes iAnyGo the Best Downgrade Tool for iOS Users?
There are some downgrade tools that are known to all, including TinyUmbrella, Prometheus, and iDeviceReRestore. Whereas, all these iOS downgrade tools only work with jailbroken devices. Compared with these downgrade utilities, iAnyGo is prominent in many aspects.
- Remove iOS 13 beta profile from iPhone XR/XS/X/8/7/6s and downgrade to iOS 12 without wiping data.
- You are able to go back to any iOS version as long as Apple is still signing it.
- Automatically detect and display all matching IPSW files (firmware package) for connected iOS device. You even do not need to know what IPSW is and the downgrade can be done with one click only.
- Install IPSW file on iPhone/iPad without iTunes.
- No jailbreak required to downgrade iOS 13 beta, iOS 12.4, etc.
- No need to use SHSH blobs for downgrading.
- Support all iPhone and iPad devices: iPhone XR/XS/X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus, iPad Air 2/3, iPad Pro 3, iPad Mini, iPod Touch 6/5, etc.
- Support iOS 13 beta, iOS 12, iOS 11/10/9/8/7/6/5.
How to downgrade IPSW on iPhone/iPad using iAnyGo
Install iAnyGo to your Windows/Mac computer, you can set about downgrading iOS by these easy steps.
Step 1. Run iAnyGo and connect your iDevice to computer. Choose "One-click to downgrade iOS".
Step 2. iAnyGo will detect your device and display all supported firmware packages that are still signing by Apple. You can select the newest iOS to reinstall the firmware on your iPhone, or select an older iOS IPSW file for downgrading purpose. Click "Download" button in the matching firmware to start downloading the file.
Step 3. After the IPSW package is downloaded successfully, you can click "Downgrade Now" to install the firmware on your iPhone.
1. If you do not want to downgrade right now, you can import firmware package later.
2. The downgrade will take you around 10 minutes. This process will remove the current iOS from your iPhone/iPad and install the new IPSW on your device.
With the simple 3 steps, you can downgrade iOS 13 beta without SHSH blobs. iAnyGo provides the best way to uninstall iOS and downgrade IPSW without iTunes.