Many people are familiar with iCare Data Recovery software. It helps to scan and recover any deleted files from computer hard drive, removable hard drive, SD card and USB drives. However, the free version only recovers 2 GB size of data and some users even found out it wiped out the whole hard drive. Actually you can try iCare Data Recovery alternative software to restore the deleted or formatted files from computer effectively.
1. Any Data Recovery
Any Data Recovery is designed to recover lost data from external, formatted, portable and damaged hard disk, USB drive, flash drive, floppy drive, memory card etc. The recovering process can’t be easier, just download and run the software, scan the partition and choose the files you want to get them back to computer with simple clicks.
Key Features of Any Data Recovery:
- Support to restore 550+ kinds of files, including photos, videos, music, documents and more
- Allow users to select the file type to scan and recover, save much valuable time
- Fully compatible with Windows 10/8/8.1/7 and all series of macOS versions
- Deep scan feature helps to retrieve additional files from damaged or corrupted partitions
Step-By-Step Guide to Recover Lost Files with Any Data Recovery
Step 1: Download and install the program on your Windows or Mac computer, choose a files type and click “Next”
Step 2: Select the partition from which you want to recover data, click “Scan” to scan the partition.
Step 3: Preview and choose the file you want, click “Recover” to get them back to computer.
Recuva is another iCare Data Recovery similar utility that is able to restore accidently deleted files from computer as well as memory cards. It supports to retrieve pictures, music, documents, videos, emails or any other file type you’ve lost. Totally safe to use, no need to worry about any virus to computer.
- Clear user interface and ease to use
- Offer 1 GB free data recovery
- Recover videos and photos with original formats
- Sometimes does damage to computer
- Not get a fully scan of the drive, misses files occasionally
3. Data Rescue
Data Rescue is well-known software to recover deleted data from computer. The simple and easy explanations for all options make it a great choice for all users even don’t have much computer knowledge.
- Make a clone of current drive to prevent any disasters
- Easy to use and support many types of file recovery
- Recovers Deleted Files from All PCs, including Windows 7/8/8.1/10 and Mac.
- Sometimes lost file names and spit file into pieces
- The price is $99, which is much expensive than similar software
After knowing the differences among the 3 software mentioned above, you must know how to recover deleted data from computer. Any Data Recovery really can be the best iCare Data Recovery alternative, isn’t it? For further inquiry of this program, contact us at any minute.