Inadvertently deleted some important files on your Windows 10 PC? The files you deleted usually first go to the Recycle Bin and you can easily recovery files from Recycle Bin but what if you erased data with Shit-Delete or you emptied the Recycle Bin? Then how to recover permanently deleted files in Windows 10?
In fact, when a file is deleted from your computer, its contents aren't immediately destroyed. Windows simply marks the hard drive space as being available for use by changing one character in the file table. You can still recover lost files before Windows overwrites that part of hard disk with new files.
How to Perform Windows 10 File Recovery Easily?
To recover deleted files from Windows 10, you need a professional Windows 10 data recovery tool. Here I recommend Any Data Recovery Pro, which can recover files (incl. photos, videos, music and documents) permanently removed from Recycle Bin, files originally deleted using Shift + Delete keys bypassing Recycle Bin and files deleted from DOS prompt.
Note: Free Any Data Recovery (Any Data Recovery Pro Free Version) also supports you recover deleted files from windows 10 free but only limits to recover data up to 500MB.
Now let's see the details on how to recover deleted files on Windows 10. Firstly, free download and install Any Data Recovery Pro on the computer you have data lost. Mac users go to Any Data Recover for Mac.
1. Run Any Data Recovery Pro. Follow the Wizard to select the file types you want to recover and then click Next to select the disk stored your lost files.
2. Click "Scan" button, the software will quickly scan the selected disk to find all your target files.
3. After scan, the program will list all your lost files by file type, folder structure and time, you are free to preview them and select out those you want. Then, click "Recover" button to get them back.
Note: Save all the recovered files on another disk to avoid data overwriting.
Additional Tips: How to Recover Deleted Files from Recycle Bin
In Windows, when you simply deleted a file, it initially discarded in the Recycle Bin and can be easily recovered before you emptied the Recycle Bin. Now follow steps below to recover deleted Windows 10 files from Recycle Bin.
1. Click on Recycle Bin on your desktop to open it.
2. Locate the file or files you deleted before.
3. Right click this file and click "Restore" in the drop-down menu.
Note: If there are multiple files, you can press "Ctrl" key and click on each file to highlight all files you need, and then right click and restore them.
So, no matter how you lost files on Windows 10 deletion, system restore, formatted, corrupted, virus-attacked or damaged hard drive, simply get Any Data Recovery Pro to restore files on windows 10 as soon as possible.