By: Alan Henry
Filed to: ASK LIFEHACKER10/15/12 10:00 am
I have a Windows 10 hard drive with valuable information on it, but I can't seem to access it—the drive is either damaged or erased. Is there any way I can see what's on the drive and get it off?
Going through the forums, you will find that many people face the problem that losing their data without backup. Does it mean that you lost them forever? Or you still have a chance to restore it? You bet! Here we recommend you - Any Data Recovery Pro , an efficient and powerful program to help you recover lost photos, videos, documents and up to 500 types of files from Windows 10 hard drive!
What Any Data Recovery Pro Can Recover?
No matter how you lost files on your Windows 10 hard drive, you still have a chance recover them before they were overwritten by new data.
- Recover deleted or shift-deleted files on Windows 10 hard drive or data emptied from trash bin
- Retrieve lost data on Windows 10 hard drive due to hard disk crash, virus attack, etc
- Restore data from damaged or dead Windows 10 hard drive
- Recover lost data from formatted Windows 10 hard disk or files from “Not formatted Error” Windows 10 hard drive
How to Recover Deleted, Formatted or Lost Data from Windows 10 Hard Drive?
Download Any Data Recovery Pro and install it on your personal computer. Please do not install the program to the partition where the lost data once were located.
1. After installing, run Any Data Recovery Pro and choose the file type you want to recover. It can shorten the time required for scanning if you check only the types of files you want to recover.
2. After choosing the type, click “Scan” to start the process. After scanning, the program will list all your lost files. You can preview them before recovery.
Note: Usually the software will conduct the function in Quick. If you still can't find the files you want to recover, you can enable deep scan by clicking Deep Scan.
Check the files and press Recover. Then choose a location to save the recovered files properly. Besides Windows program, you can also find a Mac version. It can help you recover photos, videos, audios, documents and other data from your Mac hard disk as well.