Is it possbile to recover contacts, photos, old messages, videos, call history from Samsung Galaxy S4? If yes, how to do that? I have important files to recover.
As the successor of the Samsung Galaxy series has became the fastest selling smartphone in Samsung's history upon the release.
Yet, no matter what smartphone models you are holding, such as Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S5, SGH-I1337, SGH-M919, SCH-I545, SPH-L720, SCH-R970, GT-I9505, GT-I9500, etc. you may suffer bad experiences, like lost files with black screen, or accidently deleted photos, music, videos, etc. Then smartphone data recovery becomes your urgency and can work on Android 6.0.
Hopefully, no matter how you deleted or lost data, they would not be gone immediately until the space in the flash memory which once they occupied are overwritten with new files. Although the phone comes with 16 GB, 32GB or 64 GB of internal storage, you can not verify whether the constantly newly-put files have covered your lost data. Therefore, Just stop using your phone temporarily and run Tenorshare Android Data Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S4 to recover deleted data.
How to Retrieve Lost Files from Samsung Galaxy S4?
As the top-notch software for Android smartphone data restore, Tenorshare Tenorshare Android Data Recovery can help you scan your phone and recover data from your phone on broken screen. What you need is a PC running Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista. Now let's get start. Here is the example of deleted photos recovery from your device.
- I. Run Tenorshare Android Data Recovery on your PC. Connect your mobile phone to the PC with a USB cable. If you don't have the USB cable available, try to connect your phone via Fi-Wi.
- II. Enable USB debugging and turn on USB storage according to the guide shown on the software interface. And then click "Next".
- III. Click "Allow" on your phone to allow the program super user authorization. Then click "Start" on the software screen to start scanning .
- IV. Preview the lost files and freely select the wanted ones to recover data from your device. You are freely to recover gallery pics.
Note: Tenorshare Android Data Recovery supports all popular file formats, including JPG, PNG, JPEG. MPG, PM3, MP4, AVI, etc.
Additional Information: How to Back up Samsung Galaxy S4 Data?
With Tenorshare Android Data Recovery, you can easily recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy S4, as well as other data. To prevent data loss forever due to some unexpected situations, like your mobile phone is lost or stolen, you can use your PC to back up data from the phone and later retrieve deleted data. Here is how to backup.
- 1. Connect your phone to your PC.
- 2. Click the "Open device to view files using Windows Explorer" folder on the PC or open the phone's disk drive and navigate to the desired folder.
- 3. Go the desired files. The "Card" icon is your SD card and "Phone" is your device's internal storage.
- 4. Drag and drop the files into a folder on PC.
It is highly recommended for you to back up your phone in case that you deleted files by accident or lost data by some improper operations. Still, don't worry if you forget to backup. Tenorshare Android Data Recovery is always your nice helper to recover Samsung Galaxy S4 data. If you have black image with broken link on gallery photos for Samsug, you can also have a try on Tenorshare Android Data Recovery.