"My son water damaged my new HTC One M9!!! My main concern is my four months daughter's life in video and photo stored on the phone's internal storage. Is there any way to recover data from HTC One M9 (internal memory)."
HTC finally announced its new flagship phone - HTC One M9 with 4MP UltraPixel front camera and improved low light performance, making it one of the best Android phones of the year. If the above mentioned case occurs, it may still make some users feel helpless. Now we will show you the detailed steps on how to recover data from HTC One M9. Read on Please.
To recover data from HTC One M9, a professional data recovery program for Android is necessary since neither HTC or the Android OS has a built-in data recue option. Here we highly recommend HTC One Data Recovery. This powerful and helpful HTC One file recovery can help you recover the lost and lost files from HTC One M9/One M8/ One M7/ One Max/ One X/ One X+/One Mini/ One V. No matter, how you lost files, accidental deletion, SD card formatting or corruption, restoring factory settings, OS error, rooting, virus attacking, etc, recovery can be an easy case.
Now let's see the details on how to recover from HTC One M9. Firstly, free download and install this program on your PC. Mac users go to HTC One Data Recovery for Mac.
- Step1: Connect your device to PC with original USB i.e. the cable that came with it. (Failed to connect your device, try to check you USB cable or turn to HTC One Data Recovery Pro to connect via WIFI.
- Step 2: Follow the program wizard to turn on USB storage and enable USB debugging. After that, click "Allow" when an app Superuser Request pops up on your device and click "Next" to proceed.
- Step 3: To save time, you can select the file types you want to restore and click "Next" to start scanning your device. After the scan, your data will be classified in category, preview any of them and restore them by clicking "Recover".
Additional Tips: How to enter recovery mode on HTC One
Recovery mode can be used for various tasks such as hard reset your phone, clearing cache, making backup operations, apply official updates, etc.
- Disable Fastboot on your HTC One. Go to your device's Settings » select Battery » and Uncheck the Fastboot option at the bottom.
- Power off your device. Press and hold volume down and home buttons together. Keep pressing the mentioned keys until the screen goes black.
- Now release only the power button but keep pressing the volume down key.
- You'll see a screen with option to boot into Recovery mode among several other options.
- Here, press Volume down once to navigate to RECOVERY, then press Power button to select it and boot into Recovery mode.