"I bought Samsung Galaxy Note 5 a few months ago and took more than three thousands on the travel to Hawaii. Last night when I intended to transfer them to computer to backup, 900 of these photos got lost from the phone. I did not found them on my computer either. This drives me crazy. Can any software get back lost photos from Samsung Galaxy Note 5?"
This is a user request ticket on Android forums. If you happen to run into the similar trouble, that is, accidently deleted or lost SMS, Photos, Videos and other files on Samsung Galaxy Note 5, there is still a chance to recover the lost files without backup with a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 data recovery software. Tenorshare Android Data Recovery is one of the best evaluated PC and Mac supported software to recover deleted or lost SMS, Photos, Contacts and other data from Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and other Android phones / tablets even without needing a backup file.
Part1: Top Features of Tenorshare Android Data Recovery that Make It the Best Android Data Restore Software
- Get back files that were lost due to accidental deletion, Android OS update, or rooting failure.
- Rescue data when Android device is screen damaged, broken or inaccessible in other circumstances.
- Undelete all lost data from Android memory card including text messages, contacts, photos, videos, whatsapp messages, attachments, audios, and documents.
- Support all Android photos and tablets from different manufacturers like Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola, and more.
- Automatically obtain super user authorization, so it is not necessary to manually root your device.
- Compatible with all Android operating systems including Andorid 6.0 Marshmallow, 5.1 Lollipop, Android 4.4/4.2/4 or lower.
Here is a general guide to tell how you can recover deleted or lost data from Samsung Galaxy Note 5 or other Android devices. More detailed instructions you can check here.
Step 1: Connect your phone to computer with USB cable or Wi-Fi
Tenorshare Android Data Recovery offer two connection ways, you can select a preferred method to connect your device to computer. Remember enable USB Debugging on the phone to ensure successful connection.
Step 2: Scan lost files
Once the Tenorshare Android Data Recovery detects your device, it will take a while to wait for your phone to grant super user request. When you see the request message appears on your phone, please click Allow.
After this, you can select file types to start scanning.
Step 3: Preview lost files
All lost files were displayed according to file category after scanning is completed. You can preview file details within each file type.
Step 4: Restore lost files to computer
Select those that you need to recover, and select a path on computer to store them. Photos, videos and audio files will be restored to computer by keeping original quality and format. Messages and Contacts will be recovered and saved to computer in .xls or .txt.
Data loss from Samsung Galaxy Note 5 or other mobile devices is common; it is a good habit to backup data periodically. While if you lost data before initiating a backup, you still have a way to rescue your data before they got overwritten permanently.