"I want an alternative to TuneUp that's free. It needs to get cover art, correct the ID3 tags automagically, and support iTunes in Windows. Any help?"
TuneUp is a good helper to manage your songs but it's unaffordable. If you prefer TuneUp media alternative which has the similar functions to TuneUp, like the utilities to fix your digital music, repair mislabeled songs, add missing cover art or remove duplicate tracks for iTunes or other media players, the below introductions are exactly what you are looking for.
As your digital music library grows, it's hard to keep all songs organized. You may have incorrectly labeled songs, missing album art, duplicate tracks or other annoying issues. Then the best TuneUp media alternative introduced below could help you fix your entire music library automagically.
Top 5 TuneUp Alternatives (Including the Free TuneUp Alternative)
We have tested most of the software similar to TuneUp to help you figure out which ones are the best. Below are the top 5 we find. Please notice that some of them are freeware, but some would cost you a little money. We will warn you under each item in details. If there is any new and effective TuneUp media alternative, we will update you accordingly.
1. MusicBrainz Picard
MusicBrainz Picard is on the top list of TuneUp alternative software since it can help you perform most of the functions that TuneUp does. Here are some of the key features:
- It is free to download and use.
- It is a cross-platform treat that support to most audio file formats.
- It tags your songs files with correct bits of information without even breaking a sweat.
- It can utilize an album-oriented approach to correctly label the music you love.
- It supports Windows 8.1/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X 10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6 and all Linux PCs.
2. CopyTrans TuneTastic
Looking for a solution that can help clean up iTunes library? You can have a try on CopyTrans TuneTastic to help iTunes tune up. Here are its main features:
- It is a TuneUp alternative for free.
- It fixes broken iTunes links and even import orphan files or missing songs with just a few clicks.
- It can drive right in and scan your music library to successfully identify duplicate tracks.
- It allows you to espy tiny awards that point out "the most played track", "overall best track" and "the first added track".
- You can use it to remove the unwanted songs from iTunes.
- It supports Windows 8.1/8/7/XP/Vista
RinseMyMusic is a piece of software that helps you seamlessly repair and organize your iTunes music libray.
- It is free of cost.
- It helps to repair misspelled songs, album details and artist information.
- It gets rid of supplicate tracks that are simply hogging up precious storage space.
- It provides missing album art.
- It adds missing dates, genres, albums and artists to your compilation.
- It supports Windows XP/Vista and all Mac OS X.
4. SongGenie 2
Does your music library need a face lift? If yes, you can have a try on this SongGenie 2.
- It charges you around to procure.
- It helps you clean up incorrect track information, complete missing fields and figure out unknown titles.
- It finds lyrics for your tracks so you can hold karaoke sessions anywhere and anytime.
If you are one of the audiophiles, you can't miss this TuneUp alternative.
- It tags your tracks with the right labels even if they are previously endowed with indecipherable names.
- You are allowed to further track song information through your iTunes library by music genres or release years.
- It provides track lyrics and album artwork, which means that your Now Playing screen and Cover Flow in iTunes will appear equally vibrant as your songs.
The above top TuneUp media alternative software can help you organize your digital music collection just the way you want. Take your pick from them when you are in need. Remember to pay close attention to us if you want more TuneUp alternatives, and we will update what we have.