As a well-known freeware on the application market, RecBoot enables iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to enter or exit recovery mode easily. It's a convenient utility when iOS users' Home button, Sleep/Wake button, or Volume button are not working. People trust in this software because it is free of charge, however, at times RecBoot does not as useful as we expected. In this essay, we will share solution on how to fix RecBoot not working issue.
Part 1. Common Issues on RecBoot Not Working on Computer
There is a quite straightforward interface in RecBoot when you run it on computer, which are "Enter Recovery Mode" and "Exit Recovery Mode". But even the easiest software may cause trouble. Below is the list of common errors that users may encounter while using RecBoot:
1. RecBoot not opening
2. RecBoot not detecting/finding iPhone
3. RecBoot not entering recovery mode
4. RecBoot not exiting recovery mode
5. RecBoot no device in recovery mode found
6. RecBoot not working itunesmobiledevice.dll/QTMLClient.DLL system error
7. RecBoot not working on Windows
8. RecBoot access to the path is denied
9. RecBoot connect fail
10. RecBoot net framework error
11. RecBoot unhandled exception error
12. RecBoot older versions may not compatible with new devices
Part 2. How to Repair RecBoot Won't Work Problem
As long as the thought doesn't wrong, the methods are always more than difficult. Below describe the approaches to cope with RecBoot issues on Windows or Mac personal computer.
Method 1. Take Advantage of RecBoot Alternative
iPhone stuck in recovery mode but RecBoot doesn't work? Tenorshare Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot) (FREE Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot) and Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot) Pro included) is an amazing trust-worthy and better RecBoot alternative to perform recovery mode reset of iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, fix various iOS stuck and bring them back to normal usage without much hassle. It's available on Windows or Mac operating systems and supports all Apple devices.
Key Features of Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot):
- Get into or out of recovery mode easily even Home button is not fully functional.
- Rescue iOS stuck in recovery mode with just one click.
- Reboot device when boot issues happen: stuck in Apple logo, black screen, blue screen, endless loop, etc.
- Support Windows(32-bit/64-bit), macOS system and all Apple mobile devices.
- Auto recognize device model, iOS version and latest version you can update or downgrade.
- Keep updating its version.
- Totally simple to use.
Method 2. Reinstall Important Files
Suppose that your desktop/laptop pops up an error displaying the program can't start because itnesmobiledevice.dll or QTMLClient.DLL is missing from your computer. In this case, you have two choices, one is to reinstall the program to fix this problem. Second is to re-download itnesmobiledevice.dll or QTMLClient.DLL file from here. After downloading, put them to the path where RecBoot.exe exists.
Similarly, if the prompt is about Net Framework, you have to download and install Net Framework RecBoot error file. This would fix RecBoot error at once.
Method 3. Update Software Version
The last but not least measure is to update RecBoot to latest version. Until now, the latest version is RecBoot 2.0, if your version is lower than it, update or re-download it for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 or Mac OS. In the end, run RecBoot again and check if the not working issue is handled properly.
By mastering these tips and tricks, you would be able to settle RecBoot not working on Windows 10, Windows 7 or Windows 8 issue. If you would like to share your experience about RecBoot or Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot), we welcome your opinions and encourage you to submit something in the comment section.