RecBoot is a free utility that many people have been using when their iPhone gets stuck in recovery mode. Indeed, this great tool really have helped exit recovery mode within several seconds. But unfortunately, it seems that we cannot use this free software any more. After downloading the latest version, the RecBoot error appears and the installing process won’t finish. Thus, people may wander is there a RecBoot alternative software to help them get into or out of recovery mode on their device easily? The answer is yes, Tenorshare ReiBoot will always be there for you to satisfy your needs. Free download this amazing tool to experience the specific functions.
The Limitations of RecBoot
We all know that RecBoot is free download and works quite fast, but it also has limitations.
- There are many download sources available online, some of them contain malware or virus, which could damage your hard drive
- It is not compatible with the 64-bit version of computer’s operating system
- The older version of this software may not work on the new iOS version
That’s why we recommend Tenorshare ReiBoot, the best iPhone reboot software to exit recovery mode without RecBoot restrictions
Tenorshare ReiBoot - The Best RecBoot Alternative Software
As the best alternative to RecBoot, Tenorshare ReiBoot highlights in:
- Tenorshare ReiBoot is a totally safe tool to get your iPhone, into or out of recovery mode with only one click, no data loss
- Support all iOS versions like iOS 12/11/10/9.3/9 and all kinds of iDevices, including iPhone X/8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/SE/6s/6/5s/5c/5 as well as iPad and iPod touch
- Best RecBoot alternative for both Mac and Windows computer, works well in all versions
- Despite of exiting recovery mode, Tenorshare ReiBoot does a really good job in repairing all kinds of stuck issues like apple logo, black/blue screen of death, iPhone crash or unresponsive etc.,
Quick Guide to Exit Recovery Mode with Tenorshare ReiBoot
As the best RecBoot alternative software, Tenorshare ReiBoot can easily get out of recovery mode after iOS upgrade, factory restore or jailbreak with only simple click. Follow the steps to bring iPhone back to normal.
- Download and install this program in your computer, run the software and connect your device to computer via a USB cable.
- After being detected, click “Enter Recovery Mode” on the main interface
- Then click “Exit Recovery Mode” to reboot the stuck device.
If you still have any stuck issues after the above process, there may be something wrong with the hardware, you can easily download the latest firmware package version and repair operating system with Tenorshare ReiBoot.
- Click “Fix All iOS Stuck” to get into the system repairing page.
- Now you’ll be asked to choose a save path after downloading the firmware package, click “Download” to go on.
- After that, click “Start Repair” to repair operating system. This process may take several minutes, please do not use your device during this process.
Next time, iPhone gets into recovery mode or has other iOS stuck issues, just free to try the best RecBoot alternative to get your device back to normal.