How to Recover Deleted Videos with the Minimum Fuss
Like most of mothers, your wife is likely to record your baby's growth. But one day you deleted the year's worth of irreplaceable videos, I am afraid that your wife will flog you about the head and neck and kick you out of the house. How to recover video when similar things occur to you? You need quickly find a video recovery software to recover deleted videos in order to avoid such "tragedy" happens.
Video Recovery is the very video recovery software that helps you recover video if you accidently lost, format, delete videos from hard drive, external hard drive, USB flash drive, memory card, and any other portable devices. It also has a Mac version - Mac video Recovery which is designed for you to recover vidoes on Mac OS X.
Below are the easy directions on how to recover videos:
- Step1. The first thing you need to do is to download this video recovery software, install and run it on your computer.
- Step2. Choose the recovery mode according to your need. If you just delete your video files, click "Deleted Recovery".
If you desire to recover video from formatted digital devices like mobile phone, digital camera, camcorder MP4 player, please choose Format Recovery; other than Deleted Recovery. If both of them don't work, Raw Recovery is available to help.
- Step3. Highlight the partition where you lost your videos. Click "Scan" to search recoverable files.
- Step4. All files will be listed in a window explorer-style interface, and you can easily specify your lost videos. Tick the types of files that you want to recover.
- Step5. Click "Recover" to begin to rescue video. Specify the location for your recovered videos. Here you are requested to save them on the different partition from where you lost videos located before and had better not save them on C:/ drive especial desktop after video recovery. Otherwise, they may be overwritten.
- Step6. Click "OK" to finish video recovery.
Extending Reading-Steps on Recover videos from camcorder:
- Tip 1: Transfer video to a computer hard drive.
- Tip 2: Create a back-up on DVD and/or transfer video to an external hard drive in case data loss.
- Tip 3: Track camcorder memory formats as they evolve over the years. Migrate your videos as your formats become obsolete.
- Tip 4: Track camcorder video codecs as they evolve. Ensure your software and devices can replay your video codec.
Go for more info about camcorder recovery.
Download Tenorshare Photo Recovery:comments powered by Disqus