How to Restore Deleted, Lost Data from iPhone 4, iPhone 4S
It is frustrating when lost photos, contacts or other personal information data from iPhone 4, iPhone 4S.
Nevertheless, that scenario happens here and there in our daily life. Is there any method can restore iPhone 4 to retrieve wiped photos, contacts, call history, videos as well as SMS? Before answering this question, let's see the most frequently scenarios you lost the precious iPhone 4S data.
iPhone 4, iPhone 4S Data Loss Scenarios
- 1. While import photos and videos onto the computer, iTunes said you need to update your iPhone. Naturally you hit yes, and then find all your photos and videos wiped.
- 2. Sync your iPhone with an computer, but somehow for an unknown reason, all the data from the iPhone got wiped out.
- 3. In the midst of updating, all data in the iPhone including contacts, messages and notes lost.
- 4. iPhone was corrupted due to system errors.
- 5. Accidently deleted photos, messages while playing the phone.
- And more…
iTunes Data Recovery is the powerful iTunes backup file extracting program. It features very intuitive interface as well as well as powerful functions that can restore iPhone 4 from backup, recover iPhone 4 data within two simple steps, as long as you have ever synced your iPhone 4 with iTunes and have a backup file. With its Mac version -- iTunes Data Recovery for Mac, you can restore iPhone 4 on Mac, as well.
Sometimes, you have no backup file! This is no longer the case. You should find another method to restore iPhone 4. Fortunately, iPhone 4 Data Recovery could be a nice assistant that can restore files from iPhone 4 without backup file.
Download iTunes Data Recovery Software:
1Step 1: Start the Program to Scan iTunes Backup File
Launch iTunes Data Recovery, you will see the iTunes backup file displayed in the interface instantly. Select the backup file and click "Scan" to start scanning.
Step 2: Restore iPhone 4 Backup
In the final window, you can see all scanned content including contacts, call history, messages, notes and photos. Preview them by checking the category in the top left window. Let's take restore contacts for example. Check Contacts option and click "Recover". All content will be saved to your computer instantly. And now you managed to restore lost data from iphone 4. You can also use this method to restore deleted photos on iPhone 4 easily.
If you don't have iPhone 4 backup file on your computer, you need to turn to another software to restore iPhone 4 photos, contacts, text messages, etc. Firstly, connect your iPhone to your computer.
Step 1: Put iPhone 4 in DFU Mode
After launching this iPhone 4 Restore software, click "Start" on the interface.
Then put your iPhone 4 in DFU mode by following these steps: Press "Home" and "Power" button at the same time. Hold them for about 10 seconds (the program will count it for you). After 10 seconds passed, release "Power" and keep pressing "Home" for another 10 seconds.
Step 2: Scan Deleted iPhone 4 Files
Click "Start Scan" to scan lost files from iPhone 4. It will take you several seconds to finish scanning.
Step 3: Select and Restore Deleted iPhone Files
Then all the files on iPhone 4 are shown by category. Select the files you need to restore after previewing. Click "Recover" to start to restore lost files from iPhone 4 and specify a location on your computer to save the restored iPhone files. Then hold "Home" and "Power" button until the Apple logo appears to exsit DFU mode.
How to Restore iPhone 4S to Original Factory Settings
If your iPhone 4/4S display freezing, or doesn't detect by iTunes, or won't turn on, you have to restore iPhone 4 to the original factory settings. But the restore process will delete all data and content, including songs, video, contacts, photos, etc. and it restores all settings to factory condition. Thus, I suggest you make a backup before starting restore operation.
Here is the iPhone 4 restore process:
- 1. Connect iPhone4, 4S to your computer.
- 2. Select iPhone when it appears in iTunes under Devices.
- 3. Tap Restore option.
- 4. Backup the iPhone before restore. Click "Restore" to proceed.
- 5. Click "OK" to finish restore
Download Tenorshare iTunes Data Recovery:comments powered by Disqus
- How to Recover iPhone
- Recover iOS 7 Lost Data
- Recover Message from iPhone
- Recover Photos from iPhone
- Recover Notes from iPhone
- Recover Contacts from iPhone
- Recover Call History from iPhone
- Recover Photo from iPhone
- Transfer iPhone Contacts to PC
- Free iPhone Data Recovery
- Backup iPhone without iTunes
- Unlock iPhone Backup
- Restore Contacts after Upgrading iOS 7