How to Recover Photos, Videos from Android Phone
I deleted photos on my Android phone by mistake. How can I get them back? Thanks in advance.
As the most prevailing mobile phone OS, Android makes our life more convenient and colorful. The OS is under continuous upgrade, and the newest Android Jelly Bean (Android 4.2) improves on the speed and simplicity of Android 4.1 and includes all new features – Photo Sphere and a completely redesigned camera app, along with the new Gesture Typing keyboard, dazzling enough to make it the most popular phone.
However, Android phone is not completely problem free. As people are used to saving important data such as pictures, video files and Word documents on their Android phone, a number of people are reporting videos, photos or other data disappear from their Android phone.
It is Possible to Recover Photos, Videos from Android Phone
Many people are not sure whether they could recover data from Android phone. To answer this question, we must first get some knowledge about where our data are stored on Android.
Basically, our data are stored whether on the external memory (usually memory card) or the internal memory of the phone. Most of our data are stored on the external memory, and it is easy to recover data from the external memory with Android data recovery software. Here we’ll detail how to recover deleted photos from Android (Samsung Galaxy S4) to you as an example. Download and install the program on your PC first.
Free Trial "Android Data Recovery" to Recover Lost or Deleted Data from Android:
How to Recover Photos from Android Phone(Samsung Galaxy S4)
- I. Connect your Android phone with PC through the USB cable.
- II. To let Android Data Recovery detect your device, you should enable USB debugging and turn on USB storage firstly. Do it accoring to the guide provided on the software interface.
Then click "Next".
- III. Click “Allow” on your Android phone to allow the program super user authorization. Then click “Start” on the software screen to scan your Android device.
- IV. We don’t have to wait till the scanning ends. During the scanning we could preview files and choose needed to recover if we’ve already found lost files. Here we only show steps to recover photos from Android phone. Steps to recover video files from Android phone are the same except that you should choose “Video” in the file type menu.
- V. In the end, click “Recover” and select a path to save recovered files.
For your information, Mac users could choose Photo Recovery for Mac to recover photos from Android phone on Mac. Besides, it recovers not only photos, but also video files, music and other files. What’s more, you can recover Android photos to PC and keep these files a backup of your Android data.
Main Types of Android Phone Data Recovery Supported
Android Data Recovery supports to recover files from all Android phones including popular brands, such as Samsung, HTC, and Motorola. Here’s a list of some of the models which you can take reference of.
|Samsung Galaxy Note 2||Samsung Galaxy S4||Samsung Galaxy S3||Samsung Focus I917|
|Samsung i9300||Galaxy S Blaze||Samsung Galaxy Exhibt||Samsung A107|
|Samsung DART||Samsung S5830||Samsung Solstice A887||Samsung Behold T919|
|HTC One SV||HTC Desire X||HTC G16||HTC Wild Fire||HTC Amaze|
|HTC One X+||HTC Desire C||HTC G14||HTC Flyer||HTC Legend|
|HTC One V||HTC J||HTC G13||HTC Sense||HTC Radar|
|HTC One S||HTC One X||HTC G10||HTC Sensation||HTC Incredible|
|HTC One XL||HTC EVO||HTC EVO 4G||HTC Inspire||HTC Diamond|
|Motorola DROID RAZR M||Motorola DROID RAZR HD||Motorola DEFY XT||Motorola XT886|
|Motorola DROID RAZR||Motorola ELECTRIFY M||Motorola ATRIX 2||Motorola DEFY XT|
|Motorola DROID 4||Motorola ATRIX HD||Motorola Triumph||Motorola X Phone|
If you are one of the Android phone users and lost videos on your phone, go for help from Android Data Recovery. It will help you recover deleted videos from Android phone within a few minutes.
Free Trial or Purchase Tenorshare Android Data Recoverycomments powered by Disqus
- How to Recover iPhone
- Recover iOS 7 Lost Data
- Recover Message from iPhone
- Recover Photos from iPhone
- Recover Notes from iPhone
- Recover Contacts from iPhone
- Recover Call History from iPhone
- Recover Photo from iPhone
- Transfer iPhone Contacts to PC
- Free iPhone Data Recovery
- Backup iPhone without iTunes
- Unlock iPhone Backup
- Restore Contacts after Upgrading iOS 7