How to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung Device
Accidental deletion of files on Samsung Galaxy phone has become the most common incident in our life, and it also happens to the tablet users. Before you recover deleted files from Samsung device, such as contacts, SMS text messages, call history, photos, and videos, you need to know the basic knowledge about it.
The Basic Knowledge on Data Recovery from Samsung Device
When you intentionally or accidently deleted data on your Samsung phone or tablet or lost files due to factory reset, ROM flash, rooting, unlocking Bootloader, etc. the files would be invisible and they are not really gone until the space once they occupied is reused or overwritten by new data. Therefore, there is still chance for you to recover deleted files from Samsung Android device.
The Way to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung Phone/Tablet
Before the space is overwritten by other new data, you can use Android Data Recovery to extract and restore files from Samsung device, including contacts, text messages, call history, photos, and videos. Unlike other tools, Tenorshare Android Data Recovery is safe since it only reads and recover data without personal information leaked. This Android data recovery software supports any Samsung devices such as Samsung Galaxy S4/S3/S2, Samsung Galaxy Note 2/10.1, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, etc.
Here is the guide on how to recover files from Samsung device.
- 1. Connect your Samsung phone. Launch Android Data Recovery and connect your Samsung smartphone to PC with a USB cable.
- 2. Enable USB Debugging. For different versions of Android OS, follow the tutorials on the windows to enable USB debugging.
- 3. Turn on USB Storage. Turn on USB storage according to your Android OS running on your phone.
- 4. Scan Your Samsung Phone. Click “Allow” on your cell phone and click “Start” to allow the program scan your phone.
- 5. Recover Samsung Phone Files. Select any files to preview and check before recovery, and then choose the wanted one or all to recover lost files from Samsung device.
Free Trial "Android Data Recovery" to Recover Lost or Deleted Data from Android:
After choosing a save path to save the deleted files, you now succeed to recover files from Samsung device. Besides,since Android Data Recovery can save files from your device on computer, you can use it as a way to backup data in case you lost your Samsung device files.
Free Trial or Purchase Tenorshare Android Data Recoverycomments powered by Disqus
- How to Recover iPhone
- Recover iOS 7 Lost Data
- Recover Message from iPhone
- Recover Photos from iPhone
- Recover Notes from iPhone
- Recover Contacts from iPhone
- Recover Call History from iPhone
- Recover Photo from iPhone
- Transfer iPhone Contacts to PC
- Free iPhone Data Recovery
- Backup iPhone without iTunes
- Unlock iPhone Backup
- Restore Contacts after Upgrading iOS 7