iPhone Note Recovery - How to Recover Deleted iPhone Notes
The to-do list saved in iPhone notes is a must for many people and helps them better plan their agenda and improve efficiency. For convenience, like many iPhone users, I prefer to use iPhone notes to keep my to-do-list and other notices. Well, the thing is that I got my iPhone stolen the other day with some important things on my notes! It really drives me crazy. I need to find out how to recover notes from iPhone.
After a long time searching the Internet, I finally got something and understand that it is possible to recover iPhone notes. I'll describe the 3 ways I found, hopefully, they would be of some help to you.
Method 1. How to Recover Deleted Notes without Backup?
iPhone Data Recovery is highly recomended since it can perform iPhone note recovery without any limitation. Even you don't have iTunes backup, you can recover notes on iPhone.
Free Trial iPhone Data Recovery for Windows and Mac Software:
- Step 1. Connect your iPhone to PC: Connect iPhone to your PC and launch the program. Then you choose "Recover Data from iOS Device" on the interface of the program.
- Step 2. Scan your iPhone: If you are using iPhone 4 or 3GS, you need first set iPhone to DFU mode before scanning iPhone – a special mode of iPhone that allows us to load data from iPhone to PC.
- Step 3. Retrieve lost notes from iPhone: After scanning, preview all files on your iPhone and choose the ones you want to recover.
Method 2. Recover iPhone Notes from iTunes Backup
With iPhone Data Recovery, you can also recover iPhone notes from iTunes backup. You could extract iTunes backup file to visible files and then restore notes on iPhone from backup to our computer. You don't need to launch iTunes and connect your iPhone with your computer.
1Step 1. Select iTunes Backup to Scan
After launching iPhone Data Recovery, you ought to select "Recover Data from iTunes Backup" and the program will automatically find all iTunes backups on your computer. Click "Start Scan".
2Step 2. Preview and Restore Notes from iPhone
After previewing all files, hit "Recover" to you recover notes on iPhone without iTunes.
Besides, iPhone notes Recovery can also help to transfer all iPhone photos to PC or Mac. You can save camer rolls, MMS and SMS attached photos to any directory on your computer.
Method 3. How to Recover iPhone Notes via Gmail Syncing
If you have synched your iPhone notes with your Gmail account, you could still be able to view all your notes even you lost them from iPhone. By using Google Sync we could sync iPhone notes with Gmail account. We only need to make sure that our iPhone is updated to iOS 4 when set up Gmail account on iPhone, you will now have the option to sync your notes.
In the top left corner of the Notes.app, a new button will appear letting you choose what account you want to sync with, and you enter the specific Gmail account you want to sync with.
One downside to this is that it's a one-way sync, which means that you can only sync your notes from your iPhone to your Gmail account. You can't sync from Gmail notes to your iPhone.
Have not synched iPhone with Gmail account? Try iPhone Data Recovery instead.
Free Download Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery Tools:comments powered by Disqus
- How to Recover iPhone
- Recover iOS 7 Lost Data
- Recover Message from iPhone
- Recover Photos from iPhone
- Recover Notes from iPhone
- Recover Contacts from iPhone
- Recover Call History from iPhone
- Recover Photo from iPhone
- Transfer iPhone Contacts to PC
- Free iPhone Data Recovery
- Backup iPhone without iTunes
- Unlock iPhone Backup
- Restore Contacts after Upgrading iOS 7