How to Recover Deleted MMS from iPhone without iTunes
What is MMS and How to Send MMS Photos from Your iPhone
Since the emerge of MMS, the text messages are not just texts, they could also be a combination of music, videos, pictures and other multimedia, which, no doubt has made messages more lively and colorful than ever. We'll cover steps to send MMS and how to recover deleted MMS from iPhone.
Here are detailed steps for sending MMS photos from iPhone.
- 1. Tap the "Photos" icon to see your photos. Tap a photo album, and then tap a thumbnail of a photo to display it on the iPhone's screen.
- 2. Tap the icon of a box with the arrow pointing right, located on the bottom of the screen. If you don't see the icon, tap the middle of the photo to bring it up.
- 3. Tap "MMS."
- 4. Tap the pen icon, and then type the phone number or name of the recipient.
- 5. Tap the text input field above the keyboard. Type a message. Tap "Send" and then iPhone will send the MMS photo.
What if we lost iPhone MMS after upgrading to iOS 6, jailbreak or wrong deletion? I will summarize 2 most popular ways to recover deleted MMS from iPhone in the following paragraphs.
To be added, download iPhone Data Recovery for Mac if you need to recover MMS from iPhone on Mac.
Free Trial iPhone Data Recovery for Windows and Mac Software:
How to Recover Deleted MMS on iPhone from iTunes Backup
iTunes backup cannot be viewed on our computer, and it can only be viewed when transferred to iPhone. However relying on some aided tools we could extract iPhone backup. iPhone Data Recovery is such a program that allows us to recover deleted MMS from iPhone within 2 steps.
- 1. Launch the program and select "Recover from iTunes backup". iPhone Data Recovery is able to detect all iTunes backups. Select the one representing your iPhone backup and click "Start Scan".
- 2. Preview and retrieve MMS on iPhone by clicking "Recover", and then select a path to save the recovered MMS on your computer.
Additionally, if you want to know how to recover MMS from iPhone backup, iTunes Data Recovery can also be your help.
Can I Restore Deleted iPhone MMS without Backup
You are one of these who have never backed up iPhone before? No need to be regretful for this. We can still recover deleted MMS from iPhone without iPhone backup, which is made possible by another recovery mode of iPhone Data Recovery.
Set iPhone to enter into DFU mode (For iPhone 4 and lower)
If you're using iPhone 4s, 5, 5s, 5c, skip to Step 2 directly.
Suppose you choose "Recover Data from iOS Devices" option from the main interface of iPhone Data Recovery, you are required to connect your iPhone to computer before starting the program. After this, set iPhone to DFU mode. Detailed steps to enter into DFU mode are listed on the program interface.
2Scan and recover MMS on iPhone without iTunes
Entered into DFU mode successfully, you could get a new interface with "Start Scan". Click it and in a minute or so you will get all the data stored on your iPhone in a list. Next we could feel free to restore MMS from iPhone by a few clicks.
Free Download Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery Tools:comments powered by Disqus
- How to Recover iPhone
- Recover iOS 7 Lost Data
- Recover Message from iPhone
- Recover Photos from iPhone
- Recover Notes from iPhone
- Recover Contacts from iPhone
- Recover Call History from iPhone
- Recover Photo from iPhone
- Transfer iPhone Contacts to PC
- Free iPhone Data Recovery
- Backup iPhone without iTunes
- Unlock iPhone Backup
- Restore Contacts after Upgrading iOS 7