Making its debut at SXSWA, a new iPhone camera app named Takes is attempting to reinvent how you take photos. It goes a step further to turn those pictures into unique, shareable videos clips, complete with a soundtrack. "It's as easy as taking photo, and you get a cool video," said the founder of Takes.
You just couldn't wait to try this new app and turn your photos to lively videos that can speak. However, it suddenly came to you that you have lost photos from your iPhone after you updated iOS or jailbroke. Fortunately, you can seek professional help from iPhone Data Recovery for Mac . The program offers you 2 ways to restore iPhone photos on Mac OS X 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6 and below, no matter you have iTunes backup file or not.
Have no iPhone Backup? You Can Directly Recover Photos from iPhone on Mac?
1. Connect iPhone to your Mac and launch the program. Select "Recover Data from iOS Devices". For iPhone 4 and lower, follow the steps on the interface to set your iPhone to DFU mode.
iPhone 4s, 5, 5s, 5c, click "Start Scan" directly.
2. When scanning completes, we're allowed to preview and select lost photos to recover.
3. Tap "Recover" to recover iPhone camera rolls on Mac.
How to Recover Photos from iPhone Backup on Mac?
Now you must know how to recover pictures from iPhone on Mac, you still have another way-- restore iPhone photos from iTunes backup on Mac. Let's see how iPhone Data Recovery for Mac works this time.
1. Run iPhone Data Recovery for Mac and select "Recover Data from iTunes Backup File" on the main interface.
2. Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery for Mac will automatically detect iTunes backups. Choose your iPhone backup file and Click "Start Scan".
3. In a while, the scanning will finish. As all photos are now listed on the interface for previewing, you are free to select needed ones and click "Recover".
When you get back all needed photos with the help of iPhone Data Recovery for Mac, you could use your favorite or cherished photos to make videos and let your photos speak for themselves!
Tips : How to Improve iPhone Pictures Quality?
By learning several tips and tricks you can optimize the quality of the photos you take using iPhone. And here I will explain how to improve iPhone pictures.
Tip 1: Wipe your iPhone's camera lens clean with a soft, clean cloth from time to time. As is the case with any camera, the cleanliness of the lens directly affects the quality and clarity of images you take.
Tip 2: Hold the iPhone as steady as possible, particularly in low-light situations or if you shoot an object in motion. Steady the iPhone with both hands, using either of your thumbs to tap the "Camera" button to take the photo when you're ready to do so.
Tip 3: Shoot with the iPhone's built-in flash in low light if you use an iPhone 4. The extra light makes pictures you take at night clearer and reduces the chance of images being blurry.
Tip 4: Practice makes perfect. Just practice as much as possible. With its touchscreen "Shutter" and the fact you have to keep the device steady as possible when shooting, unfamiliarity with the iPhone is a factor that leads to poor picture quality. You will take better pictures when you are comfortable using your iPhone camera.