Think about this: after you deleted important notes by mistake, you felt helpless and despaired. Well, stay calm. You can get back those notes definitely. We'll provide you 2 ways to recover deleted iPhone notes on Mac with a useful tool.
Here we recommend iPhone Data Recovery for Mac. It is a piece of iPhone note recovery software that can recover deleted, lost, missing notes from iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s. Of course, it supports other data as well: contacts, SMS, photos, etc. iPhone Data Recovery for Mac supports to recover data on Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7, 10.6 and below.
Option 1. Directly Recover Deleted Notes from iPhone without Backup on Mac
Note: If you're using iPhone 4s, 5, 5s, 5c, skip to Step 2 directly.
1. Connect iPhone 4 or 3GS to your Mac and launch the program. Select "Recover Data from iOS Devices" and then set your iPhone to DFU mode. Here's how to set iPhone to DFU mode.
a. Hold Home and Power button at the same time for 5 seconds.
b. Keeping holding Home and Power button until the device screen turns to black.
c. Release Power button and keep holding Home for 10 seconds.
2. When scanning completes, we're allowed to preview and select lost iPhone notes to recover. Check left tab, You will see all lost iPhone data items. There 12 type files can be recovery. Photos, notes, contacts, message and more.
3. Tap "Recover" and specify a path to save the recovered notes on Mac.
1. Run iPhone Data Recovery for Mac on your computer and select "Recover Data from iTunes Backup File". The program will automatically find all iTunes backups once you synced with iTunes or backed up iPhone on your computer. Select the iPhone backup you need, and click "Start Scan".
2. In a minute you will find all the files stored on your iPhone displayed on a list. Choose the left "note" tab. Select the notes you need to restore and then click "Recover". Besides, you could preview and recover iPhone contacts, messages, photos, etc. as well.
Sometimes, notes are lost because you mess up so many notes on your iPhone. Why not search your iPhone's notes for quick seeking? Get Siri to flip through your notes for you, you can even find notes from a particular day.
Here's how to search iPhone notes with Siri:
1. Search by date. Activate Siri and say, "Find notes from March, 2013″ or "Find notes from March 7, 2013." You can also ask, "Find notes from yesterday."
2. Search by keyword. You can have Siri search your notes for a specific word by saying, "Search notes for 'x'", where "x" is the term you're looking for. Siri returns the results as a tap-able list.