How to Restore Photos from iPhone 5/4S/4 after iOS 7 Update
After Apple released the iOS 7 for iPhone 5/4S/4, iPod touch 5, iPad 4/mini/3/2, many of you may try to update your devices to iOS 7. But the woe is that all the photos and other data would be erased. Lost photos on iPhone after iOS 7 update? If you want to restore iPhone photos after iOS 7 update, read the following content.
2 Modes to Recover iPhone Photos after iOS 7 Update
If you want to skip the question of whether you have backed up the pictures or not, try iPhone Data Recovery. This program can restore photos from iPhone after iOS 7 update not only via iTunes backup, but also without any backup files. It fully supports iOS 7, as well as iOS 7 Beta 1/2/3/4/5/6 and iOS 7 Golden Master.
Free Trial iPhone Data Recovery for Windows and Mac Software:
1Mode 1. Restore pictures from iPhone after iOS 7 update via iTunes backup
You can use iTunes to restore camera roll if you have used iTunes to backup your iPhone before. But you can’t view them before recovery. With iPhone Data Recovery, you can easily preview, check and recover the lost photo library.
- Run iPhone Data Recovery on your PC and select "Recover Data from iTunes Backup File". This program will display your backup files. Select your iPhone and click "Start Scan".
- Click "Photo" after the scan and select your wanted ones to recover.
2Mode 2. Directly recover lost photos from iPhone after iOS 7 upgrade
When you have no backup files, you can still restore iPhone photos after iOS 7 update with iPhone Data Recovery. It can extract the hidden photos which are erased after update to iOS 7 on your iPhone and help to recover all of them. Unlike iTunes (which can only recover photos taken by the build-in camera on iPhone), this software can restore all pictures from your device.
- Connect your iPhone to PC with a USB cable and select “Recover Data from iOS Device” on the program interface. Click "Start Scan".
- Choose "Photos" to preview and select the wanted ones or all of them to recover.
Tips before You Update iPhone to iOS 7
There are some important things you should note before your devices upgrade to iOS 7.
- Backup your iPhone photos and other data. Any version of iOS update will cause data loss, and you should beforehand transfer your iPhone photos to computer as an offline backup.
- Make sure your iPhone runs in good battery power. Update iPhone to iOS 7 requires enough battery power or the update would fail. You can refer to the content on how to improve iPhone battery life.
When you lost iPhone pictures after update iOS 7, just follow the instructions above to get them back. If you are using Mac, go to iPhone Data Recovery for Mac to recover lost photos on your MacBook after iPhone update to iOS 7.
Free Download Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery Tools:comments powered by Disqus
- How to Recover iPhone
- Recover iOS 7 Lost Data
- Recover Message from iPhone
- Recover Photos from iPhone
- Recover Notes from iPhone
- Recover Contacts from iPhone
- Recover Call History from iPhone
- Recover Photo from iPhone
- Transfer iPhone Contacts to PC
- Free iPhone Data Recovery
- Backup iPhone without iTunes
- Unlock iPhone Backup
- Restore Contacts after Upgrading iOS 7