How to Recover Lost Data after iOS 7 Update on iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad
Apple has announced iOS 7 for iPhone 5/4S/4, iPod touch 5, iPad 4/mini/3/2 on Sep. 18th. However, you would find that after the iOS 7 update, your data were wiped and you have the extremely desire to recover lost data after iOS 7 upgrade.
How to Recover Data after iOS 7 Update
If you have backed up your iPhone, iPod touch 5 or iPad with iTunes before, you can simply sync your Apple devices with iTunes to restore data after update to iOS 7 and all the backed-up data in iTunes would be back again on your devices.
However, many of you may not have iTunes backup files. Would the data be lost forever? Never mind. iOS 7 Data Recovery (iPhone Data Recovery) is right here for you to recover all lost data (totally 12 types of files, including contacts, SMS text messages, call history, notes, photos, videos, etc. ) after you update devices to iOS 7 (and iOS 7 beta 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, and iOS 7 Golden Master).
Here we take how to recover iPhone data after iOS 7 update without iTunes backup files an example.
Free Trial iPhone Data Recovery for Windows and Mac Software:
4. Select a save path for data recovery from iOS 7.
Note that your lost data would be saved in the folder you have chosen on your PC. Just open iTunes and use iTunes to sync the data to your device. With iPhone Data Recovery, you can recover lost data after iOS 7 update within only 2 minutes.
More information about iOS 7
After iOS 7 update on your device, you should want to explore its new features right now. Here is the list of the major features:
- Control Center. It is available by scrolling up from the bottom of the screen and provides access to settings and shortcuts to apps.
- ultitasking. iOS 7 builds on the limited multitasking introduced in iOS 4 and offers full multitasking for all apps.
- Safari. It integrates the smart search.
- AirDrop. iOS 7 integrates Apple’s ad-hoc Wi-Fi sharing feature AirDrop.
- Camera. It allows swiping between four different modes and provides live photo filter previewing.
- Trusted Devices. Users would be alerted with a warning screen when connect to computer.
- Photos. It allows users to sort photos by date, location, year level and share video through iCloud Photo Stream.
- Siri. It features a redesign to match the rest of the system.
- App Store. It provides more search options.
Free Download Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery Tools:comments powered by Disqus
- How to Recover iPhone
- Recover iOS 7 Lost Data
- Recover Message from iPhone
- Recover Photos from iPhone
- Recover Notes from iPhone
- Recover Contacts from iPhone
- Recover Call History from iPhone
- Recover Photo from iPhone
- Transfer iPhone Contacts to PC
- Free iPhone Data Recovery
- Backup iPhone without iTunes
- Unlock iPhone Backup
- Restore Contacts after Upgrading iOS 7