iPhone is Locked? Top 2 Ways to Unlocked iPhone Password
Forgot your iPhone password and iPhone is locked? iPhone has become a kind of small computer to put in your pocket and many of you may set up password to protect your personal info like what you do with computer. However, it also brings huge headache if you forgot your iPhone password. You may be seriously looking for solutions for “my iPhone is locked”. Then read on the below content.
iPhone is Locked with Passcode
When you set up a password for your iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS, you need to enter the right password every time you want to use. If you enter the wrong password six or more times, you will see a message on the iPhone screen saying “iPhone is disabled” and suggesting you to try it later. If you try to many times, your iPhone many display the message telling you “iPhone is locked connect to iTunes”.
Top 2 Ways to Unlock Forgotten Password of iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS
There are many methods in the Internet that claim to help you bypass your iPhone password, but most of them don’t work at all. To help you save your precious time of trying these tricks which have no sense, here we’d like to introduce the top 2 ways that always work to unlock iPhone password.
Top 1. Unlock iPhone Password When You Have Never Sync iPhone with iTunes
If you have never sync your iPhone with iTunes before, follow the steps below to fix the issue that iPhone is locked up.
- 1. Open iTunes and connect iPhone to computer with a USB cable. You may get an error message saying iTunes could not connect to your iPhone because it is locked with a passcord.
- 2. Disconnect the USB cable from iPhone, but leave the other end of the cable connected to your computer’s USB port.
- 3. Turn off your iPhone. You can press and hold the Sleep/Wake button for a few seconds until the red slider appears. Then slide the slider and wait till iPhone turns off.
- 4. Keep press the Home button and reconnect the USB cable to iPhone at the same time. iPhone should turn on.
- 5. Keep holding the Home button until you see an image displaying a USB cable, the iTunes icon and a message saying “Connect to iTunes”. Then release the home button.
- 6. iTunes should alert you that it has detected iPhone in recovery mode. Click “OK” and click “Restore” to restore your iPhone.
Restoring iPhone will cause data loss totally. Since you have never synced your iPhone with iTunes, there won’t be your iPhone backup files. Then use iPhone Data Recovery to help you recover lost data, such as contacts, SMS text messages, call history, photos, videos, note, etc.
Top 2. Unlock iPhone Passcode When You Have Previously Synced iPhone with iTunes
If you have synced iPhone with iTunes, “iPhone is locked forgot password” will not be your anxiety since resetting the password seems to be easier.
- 1. Connect iPhone to computer which has the iTunes you normally sync iPhone with.
- 2. Run iTunes if it doesn’t open itself.
Note:If iTunes prompts you to enter the password, try another computer that you have synced with.
- 3. Right-click your iPhone icon in the left side of iTunes and select “Back up”.
- 4. When the backup is complete, select “Restore”.
- 5. After the process of restoring is finished, recover data from your most recent backup in iTunes.
In fact, iPhone can erase itself after ten consecutive wrong password attempts and the setting of this function is off by default. Suppose that you forgot your iPhone password next time and iPhone is locked out, you can rely on this function. Remember to configure it first by tapping Settings > General > Passcode Lock.
Free Download Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery Tools:comments powered by Disqus
- How to Recover iPhone
- Recover iOS 7 Lost Data
- Recover Message from iPhone
- Recover Photos from iPhone
- Recover Notes from iPhone
- Recover Contacts from iPhone
- Recover Call History from iPhone
- Recover Photo from iPhone
- Transfer iPhone Contacts to PC
- Free iPhone Data Recovery
- Backup iPhone without iTunes
- Unlock iPhone Backup
- Restore Contacts after Upgrading iOS 7