How to Recover Data from Seagate External Hard Drive Efficiently?
Our entire lives are documented digitally - travel logs, scrapbooks and even entire filing cabinets are all going digital nowadays. That means you need to store boxes and boxes of information and media files in a digital storage. Seagate External hard drive is the very external solution with large capability, good quality. With the popularity of Seagate external hard drive, more and more people are encountered. You may lose Seagate external HDD data due to accidentally deletion, virus infection, corruption, wrong formatting, hard drive crash. In those cases, how to find a Seagate file recovery to recover data from Seagate Hard Drive?
If you have this question, you got the right place. In this Seagate data recovery tutorial, I will give you some tips on how to recover deleted or lost files from formatted, corrupted or damaged Seagate hard drive. Hope it will light you.
Here, I would like to introduce you an easy-to-use program to Recover Seagate Data. It's a powerful hard drive data recovery software that can recover lost data from your Seagate hard drive in Windows 8, Windows 7, XP and Vista. It supports Windows file system (FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS), Mac file system (HFS, HFS+) and Linux file system (EXT2, EXT3). For Mac users, Mac Seagate Data Recovery is available. It can be used as Seagate slim data recovery as well.
How to recover files from Seagate hard drive efficiently?
- Step 1: Download & install & Launch Seagate File Recovery, and plug your Seagate external hard drive into your PC.
- Step 2: Choose the appropriate recovery mode based on the reason why you lost data. Here we take "Deleted Recovery" for example. So select it.
- Step 3: Highlight your hard drive, and click "Scan".
- Step 4: The recoverable files on your hard drive will be shown on a Window-Explorer-style interface. Unfold the folder and highlight it to preview the file information in the right-hand column.
- Step 5: select the files you need to recover by ticking them. And click on "Recover".
- Step 6: Choose a path on your computer's hard drive instead of this Seagate hard drive to save the recovered files.
- Step 7: Click on "OK" to complete file recovery.
With the help of Seagate Hard Drive Recovery, you can fully recover lost photos, videos and files from Seagate hard drive easily. By the way, backup your data on more than one storage devices is the best solution to avoid data loss.
Tips: If your Seagate portable hard drive can't be read/detected, follow the directions to make it show up in "My Computer".
Turn your PC off without the hard drive being plugged in. Then plug it into USB port, power up. Your operating system boots up and finds the drive and informs windows what hardware is installed. When windows finishes starting up you should be able to see the drive in "My Computer" (Like Drive E:/).
Download Tenorshare Data Recovery Enterprise:comments powered by Disqus