SD Card Error
SD Card Error Solutions to Fix Media Card Error in Your Phone, Game Console
SanDisk Secure Digital (SD) memory cards are used for many purposes. They have almost replaced traditional photographic film entirely. However, they can also be used for recording video or simply used as multipurpose additional memory. Despite its popularity, I believe most of SD cards users have met such a problem: SD Card Error.
Some of the common SD card errors like
- Memory Card Error
- Memory Card locked
- Format the Memory card error
- Card Not Initialized
- "SD/TF card error" on your game console
- Memory Card Cannot be written
- Access Denied
- Card cannot be Read
- Memory Reference Error
- Couldn't find the card
- Media card error: A Media Card has been insterted that contains errors. To correct the errors please use a disk error-checking utility on a computer.
SD card error - Why?
Many probable reasons are attributed to causing those SD Card Errors above.
1. You might have taken out the SD Card while its carrier (for example, camera) was still on.
2. You turned off your media device while transferring photos or videos to your PC.
3. You may get a virus or malware infection attacked your SD Card.
4. Your card was not formatted appropriately.
5. You probably turned off your camera or mobile phone during a write process...
Serious consequences of media card error
If no ready measures were taken after you got a SD Card Error Message, you will be very likely to lose access to the data which saved in your SD Card or lose those precious photos, videos forever. Or even you cannot use that SD Card any more.
Useful resolutions needed be worked out within no time
Solution1: Unlock the memory card.
There is a Lock switch on the left side of the SD card. Make sure the Lock switch is slid up.
Solution2: Check your data in SD Card if it can be accessed or not.
Connect your SD Card carrier to a computer and check if you can access data there, if not, you may use another card reader and try to access the stored data on a PC. If it still cannot access to the data, you still have your last resort.
Solution3: Use Tenorshare Photo Recovery to do the SanDisk Recovery.
If both solution1 and solution 2 cannot figure out your SD Card problems, then trust Tenorsahre Photo Recovery which is a very popular SanDisk Recovery software program. Below are the detailed instructions on how this tool works on recovering your lost SandDisk SD card data easily.
- Step1: Download Tenorshare Card Data Recovery ( Tenorshare Card Data Recovery for Mac is available, now. )and then install, run it on a PC.
- Step2: Connect your SD card carrier with the PC.
- Step3: After running the software, a new window will turn up. Then in the left, you can see 4 recovery modes? listing there. When you delete files in your media devices, select "Deleted Recovery". While files are formatted, then pick up "Format Recovery". At last "Partition Recovery" can restore lost files caused by memory card crash, power failure, system sabotage, etc.
- Step4: Start your SanDisk recovery by simply clicking "Recover".
Clear about all those solutions listed above? Still be bothered by SD card error? I swear you will not feel bothered any more.
Download Tenorshare Photo Recovery:comments powered by Disqus