How do You Restore Deleted Files in Windows?
At some point, you deleted some important files that you shouldn't have done and what made it worse was that you emptied the "Recycle Bin". Or you pressed the keys "Shift+Delete" to delete files and meantime bypass the "Recycle Bin". Or when you accidently deleted a big folder of files,Windows said "the file "xxx folder" is too big for the Recycle Bin. Do you want to permanently deleted it?" and you clicked "Yes" inconsciently. For any practical purposes, your files disappeared. But before you hit the big red panic button, you need to know your files still exist and were stored on somewhere on your hard drive. Therefore, there is a great chance that you can restore deleted files. Restoring deleted files can be as simple as a few clicks of your mouse.
Do nothing after you lost files
When your operating system deletes files from hard drive, or loses the files on it, what it does actually is to mark the space the files occupied as free space. In another words, your computer allows new data to re-use the space by overwrite existing data. That means you should do as little computing as possible until you find the files you're looking for, since every time you save a new file - every time your computer writes information to your hard drive - your chances of recovering the file go down.
Look for the right File Recovery Program
There are a lot of file recovery companies, service, and programs. Among those, professional companies often quote you at prices of above $1000 for data recovery service. Here we recommend one file recovery program named Deleted File Restore which is much cheaper in price from $29.95 to $299.95 depending on what type of the license you are purchasing and what type of file system you want to recover data for. With 100% recovery rate and fast recovery speed, it is widely used by thousands of users around the world to restore delete files.
How it get deleted file Restore done?
Below are the easy steps for using this file recovery program:
- Step 1: Download and install this Deleted File Restore program on another disk instead of where the deleted files located. Otherwise, the program will overwrite your lost data. Connect your external media into your computer if you want to recover the files to it.
- Step 2: To retrieve deleted files, choose "Deleted Recovery".
- Step 3: Choose the disk that your deleted files were saved on to recover.
- Step 4: Click "Scan" to search the recoverable files in this disk.
- Step 5: A list of found files appears as Windows Explore, select the ones you wish to recover by ticking the boxes in front of the file information lines.
- Step 6: Click "Recover" and specify the location for the recovered files.
Tips: You had better save them onto a separate disk from where the original files stored.
- Step 7: Click "OK" to accomplish deleted file recovery.
Quite easy, isn't it? Just with several clicks, you can restore deleted files as easy as 1-2-3.
Download Data Recovery Professional to Rescue your Data:comments powered by Disqus