Completely Restore iPhone/iPad/iPod Data from iTunes Backup? Yes, You Can!
Unable to restore iPhone/iPad/iPod data because your iOS device is lost? Can’t find your iTunes backup files on Mac? Want to extract or view data from the unreadable iTunes backup files? If you have used iTunes to sync or manually backup your iOS device, you can easily find and recover all deleted, lost data from iTunes backup with iTunes Data Recovery for Mac.
It is the most professional iPhone/iPad/iPod touch backup extractor and data recovery software on Mac to help you extract iTunes backup files including photos, contacts, messages, call history, calendar, etc. and recover them within a few clicks.
- Automatically find and list all iTunes backup files.
- Restore 12 type iOS files.
- Work for all iOS devices, including iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4, iPad Air/mini 2/4/mini/3/2 and iPod touch 5/4.
- Help to extract and convert the backup databases into readable formats to view.
- Allow to selectively recover data from backup and never cause data loss on your device.
- Support iOS 7 and iTunes 11.
- Be compatible with Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion.
Recover up to 12 File Formats for iPhone/iPad/iPod
This comprehensive iTunes backup file recovery software can recover all lost files from iOS device’s backup:
Recover media contentsLike Photos (including Camera Roll), Message Attachment, and Audios in Voice Memos.
Retrieve lost text contentsSuch as Contacts, Text Messages, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Reminders, and even Safari Bookmarks.
- Recover precious data when you lost data due to accidental deletion, factory settings restore, iOS update, jailbreak, damage, screen password forgotten, iOS device lost, etc.
- Convert & Save data from iTunes backup files into readable formats, like text contents into .txt, .xls, .xml formats, and media contents into their original formats.
Extract Backup Files from All iOS Devices
It acts as a powerful iTunes backup extractor to work for all Apple iOS Devices, including:
- iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3G, and etc.
- iPad Air, iPad mini 2 (iPad mini with Retina Display), iPad 4 (iPad with Retina Display), iPad mini, the New iPad (iPad 3), iPad 2 and iPad.
- iPod Touch 5/4, iPod nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle.
- Work on all Mac OS X including Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7, 10.6 and lower.
- Support the backup files that are generated by all versions of iTunes, including iTunes 11.
Automatically Scan Backup File of Your iOS Devices
iTunes Data Recovery for Mac can automatically detect, list and scan all iOS devices’ backup files and there is no need to connect your device to Mac, especially when
- iPhone/iPad/iPod doesn’t appear in iTunes
- Your iOS device is broken, crashed, lost or stolen.
- You have no need to open iTunes
Preview What You Have Lost Freely
After scanning, you will see a screen listed all your lost files with category separately. Check the box before each type. You can view thumbnail of all files list in the right window.
|iTunes Data Recovery for Mac
- Lee Perez from Maryland