Quickly Recover lost iPhone Photos, Contacts, and More Data from iTunes Backup Files on Mac
Unfortunately lost your iPhone? All contacts, notes, call history, messages, etc. that you had painstakingly stored on the device lost? If you are lucky enough to have created backups of your iOS device with iTunes before, you can get back all your precious data with iTunes Data Recovery for Mac.
It is the powerful iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch data recovery software for Mac users which allows you to extract iTunes backup files including photos, contacts, messages, call history, calendar, etc. and recover them within a few clicks.
- Recover contacts, SMS, call logs, memos, even Safari bookmarks from Mac iTunes Backup
- Work for the latest iPhone 5, iPhone 4/4S, the new iPad, iPad 4, iPad 2, iPad mini and iPod Touch Backup files
- Be compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.7,10.6,10.5
- Perform iPhone data recovery after Jailbreak, iOS upgrade, factory settings restore
Recover up to 11 File Formats for iPhone/iPad/iPod
It acts as an iTunes backup extractor to recover lost files from iOS devices:
Recover media contentslike photos (including Camera Roll), Message Attachment, and audios in Voice Memos.
Retrieve lost text contents.such as Contacts, Messages, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Reminders, and even Safari Bookmarks.
- Recover precious data when you lost data due to restore your device to the original factory settings, failed iOS upgrade or Jailbreak.
Extract Backup Files from All iOS Devices
It is the comprehensive iTunes backup file recovery software which allows you to recover files from all Apple Device.
- Recover lost files from iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3G, and etc.
- Recover deleted contents from iPad 4 (iPad with Retina Display), the New iPad (iPad 3), iPad 2 and iPad.
- Support data recovery for iPod Touch 5/4, iPod nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle.
- What's more, the program works on all Mac OS X including Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.7, 10.6, 10.5.
- It supports the backup files that are generated by all versions of iTunes, including iTunes 11.
Automatically Scan Backup File of Your iOS Devices
iTunes Data Recovery for Mac can scan iOS devices backup file automatically. You have no need to open iTunes, or connect your iOS device to Mac. It is quite suitable for those who has lost iPhone or has no iDevices in your hand.
Preview What you have Lost Freely
After scanning, you will see a screen listed all your lost files with category separately. Check the box before each type. You can view thumbnail of all files list in the right window.
|iTunes Data Recovery for Mac
- Lee Perez from Maryland