How to Recover Data from Pen Drive?
Nowadays, pen drive is popular among computer users to transfer data among computers with ease. It provides us convenience to transfter all types of files from one computer to another in our daily lives. However, those USB drive may make us loss data due to known and unknown reasons.
The reasons for data loss could be:
- 1. Error: "The Drive F: has not been formatted, do you want to format it now?"
- 2. Accidentally delete files and folders or format the drive
- 3. Unexpected power down while plugging in computer
- 4. Not "Safely remove hardware" in Windows
- 5. Bad sector of drive space
- 6. Drive table is corrupted
- 7. System Sabotage
- 8. Frequently use
- 9. Virus attack
In these cases, there are highly possible that you lose all your data on the pen drive. But don't worry as you can recover data from pen drive with pen drive data recovery Software easily in minutes. With third party pen drive data recovery software, you can recover lost data from damaged, corrupted, formatted pen drives with a few clicks. Here are best pen drive recovery software for your choices based on two OS: Pen Drive Recovery for Windows 7, 8, XP and Vista or Pen Drive Recovery for Mac.
Almost all pen dirve recovery software works in the same operational principle of recovering data. They can recover data from pen drive after deeply scanning your drive to look for lost data. And provides a trial version that can scan your pen drive for free to preview the information of your files (file name, size, date). Pend Drive Data recovery software can help you to recover data from pen drive without handling any technical problems. It makes recovering data from pen drive a simple process.
How to Recover Pen Drive Data in Windows 8, 7, XP and Vista?
Don't use your pen drive any more before you recover files from pen drive. The more new data is added, the less likely your data can be recovered.
Step 1: Plug the pen drive into your computer. Download and Install Pen Drive Data Recovery. When you start the program to recover data from pen drive, you can select
- 1. Select "Deleted Recovery", if you just need to recover files from pen drive that you accidentally deleted
- 2. Select "Format Recovery" when accidentally formatting the drive and being attacked by virus.
- 3. Select "Partition Recovery" when you lost data due to power failure, system sabotage and displaying error "The Drive F: has not been formatted, do you want to format it now?" and other reasons.
- 4. Select "Raw Recovery", iIf your files are seriously damaged and you can't recover them with Deleted Recovery, Format Recovery and Partition Recovery
Step 2: Here we assume you deleted your files on pen drive. Choose your pen drive, click "Scan".
Step 3: Select the deleted files which you want to recover listed in the taskbar and click "Recover" to star recovering your files. Select a path for the recovered files, click "OK" to complete pen drive data recovery.
How to Recover Files from Pen Drive on Mac OS X?
To recover pen drive data on Mac, you should utilize Pen Drive Data Recovery for Mac. And the instructions are similar: Select recovering mode -> Select the pen drive -> Choose the files you need to recover -> Save the recovered files.
You should now be able to access the files on your pen drive. Click the "Safely remove the hardware" icon at the bottom right-hand side of display screen, then remove your pen drive from the computer. Not clicking on "Safely remove the hardware" before you remove the flash drive can cause errors on the drive.
Download Data Recovery Professional to Rescue your Data:comments powered by Disqus