iOS 9.3.1 comes with a lot of new features and ugent improvements to prior bugs – unable to open links in Safari after update to iOS 9.3.0. Meanwhile stableness and smoothness of iOS system matter to most of Apple fans; likewise faster and steady internet become necessary for our daily life and work so that we can smoothly post twitter, watch videos on Youtube and refresh Instagram. However, iPhone doesn’t have quite enough processing power to access websites as fast as computers. No worries. Here you can try ways below at first to increase Wi-Fi internet speed on iPhone after iOS 9.3.1 update.
1. Go to Settings and scroll down to Wi-Fi. Switch on Wi-Fi and select a wireless network and enter its password to connect.
2. Then scroll down to Safari and open it. Tap the Clear History button.
3. Tap the Clear Cookies and Data button in the Safari settings screen.
However, painfully slow internet on your iPhone is caused, not only because of sluggish network but also overloaded junk files. As time goes on, iPhone, iPad and iPod is full of junk files, cookies taking up too much storage space so that you need to take longer to run an app, open a page in safari, even occasional stuck. For now, an app to make iPhone internet faster can speed up and keep your device at peak performance – iCareFone(iPhone Care Pro). Download and have a try. This powerful software can applied to accelerate Internet speed for iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 4s, iPad and iPod series.
iCareFone promises to clean up all sensitive and overloaded data so that users can have more free space and the apps, internet run more smoothly. Do as following steps to speed up internet on iPhone, iPad and iPod.
1. Run the program and click Start Now under Speedup & Clean.
2. Click Quick Cleanto scan your iPhone.
3. All files ( junk files, temporary files, large files, photos and apps ) you can free up are listed here and click Clean to clear them.
In a nutshell, iCareFone(iPhone Care Pro) can not only make iPhone internet connection faster, but also optimize its overall performance best. Don’t hesitate to have a try on it. If you have any question, please leave it under the comment section.comments powered by Disqus