As the iOS 10 releases, so many iPhone 7/SE/6s/6s Plus/6/6Plus/5s/5c/5 owners can’t wait to upgrade their device into the latest one that is equipped with more powerful and wonderful user experience. Unfortunately, each iOS upgrading will inevitably bring about the data loss for your iPhone. What if you lost the important iPhone text messages without an iTunes or iCloud backup? Today, this article will show you the top 3 ways to recover iPhone text messages after iOS 10 upgrade on Mac easily and efficiently even you don’t back them up.
iPhone Data Recovery for Mac is a professional iOS 10 data recovery tool designed for Mac users to restore text messages, photos, contacts, notes, calendars and other iPhone lost contents due to various reasons: factory setting iPhone without backup, iOS 10/9.3/9.2/9.1/9/iOS 8 upgrade or jailbreak, inaccessible iPhone, etc. It well supports to restore lost iPhone messages after iOS 10 update from 3 modes: Recover Data from iOS Device; Recover Data from iTunes Backup; Recover Data from iCloud Backup.
You can decide which method you need to recover the deleted or lost messages. Surprisingly, you can recover messages directly to iPhone exactly.
If you don't have an iTunes backup or iCloud backup, fortunately, you can recover lost/deleted text messages directly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touth without backup.
1. Open installed iOS Data Recovery and connect your device to computer.
2. Choose "Recover Data from iOS Devices" and tap on "Start Scan".
3. Preview and click “recover” to get back lost data from your iDevice.
If you have iTunes backup file, this program will help to recover lost text messages from iTunes backup in a quick way.
1. Select "Recover Data from iTunes Backup File" and choose your backup file to scan.
2. Preview and restore all lost data.
If you have iCloud backup file, you can try to restore iPhone lost data from the iCloud backup.
1. Select "Recover Data from iCloud Backup File" and log into your iCloud account.
2. Download the iCloud backup file and start to recover data.
Done! It is so easy to operate with its intuitive interface and so helpful to recover your lost iPhone messages and other files when you deleted them accidently or lost them after iOS 10/9 upgrade. If you think it is really good, please share it with your friends.comments powered by Disqus