"My iPhone 5 speaker is not working for music and games, but it works when headphones are plugged in. How to solve it?"
No sound via music player on your iOS 10 iPhone? iPhone music speaker is not working at all? Many users are complaining this "iPhone sound not working for music" on forums. We have tested tons of methods and finally figure out the best ones to successfully fix this issue.
Reasons Why iPhone Music Speaker Not Working
There are many factors that cause your iPhone speaker not working, including the music speaker, the left speaker, the external or internal speaker. Here are the major reasons:
iOS update, such as iOS 10/9.3/9/8 upgrade or iOS 7 update.
Water damage. If an iPhone is water damaged, the software automatically removes certain features to prevent damage, i.e. the volume and music player.
iPhone songs are missing.
Other situations like corruption could also make your iPhone speaker not working.
How to Fix iPhone SE/6s Plus/6s/6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5/4S/4 Music Speaker Not Working
Way 1. Recover iPhone music (including the purchased songs) from iPad or iPod touch
1. Download, install and run iAny Transfer on a PC (Windows 10/Windows 8.1/8/7/XP/Vista). It works for all iPhone modes, including iPhone SE, iPhone 6Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, and iPhone 4.
2. Connect iPad or iPod touch to the computer. Select songs and click on "Computer" to transfer the songs to your PC.
3. Unplug the iPad or iPod touch. Connect iPhone to the PC, select music and click on "Add" to import the songs that you saved in the previous step.
Way 2. Recover iPhone songs from iTunes music library
1. Connect iPhone to iTunes. On the summary tab of iTunes sync settings, check "Sync only checked songs and videos".
2. In the music library check all the songs you want to sync to iPhone. Make sure there are no exclamation points next to any of the songs.
3. Make sure you have authorized your computer for all Apple Ids for purchased music you want to sync to your iPhone (in Store > Authorize This Computer).
4. Check "Sync Music" on the Music tab of iTunes sync settings and sync your iPhone.
iPhone Data Transfer software enables you to restore all lost iPhone music, including the purchased songs. After you restore iPhone to factory settings, get this tool on your PC for lost iPhone music recovery.