How to Use iCareFone (iPhone Care Pro)
Fix iOS 10 Update Problem, Video Guide
iCareFone (iPhone Care Pro) features on speeding up and clean iOS devices, managing and transfers files, removing in-app ads on devices, repair iOS, fix iOS stuck in recovery/DFU mode as well as backup data on iDevice. It supports all Apple devices which includes iPhone 7/7 Plus/SE/6s Plus/6s/6 Plus/6/5s/5c/5/4S, new smaller iPad Pro, iPad Pro, iPad 4/3/2, iPad Air 2/Air, iPad mini 3/2 or iPod touch 5/4.
The following is the instruction on how to repair operating system for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
iCareFone (iPhone Care Pro)'s feature of Repair Operating System provides an ultimate solution to fix iOS issues like iOS crashes due to system files loss, iOS damage and all other system stuck issues (apple logo, black screen, boot loop, dfu, etc.). No data will be lost while repairing the iOS operating system.
At first, connect your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch to computer via USB cable and select "Repair Operating System" function on the main interface.
If your iOS device is working properly, iCareFone will detect it immediately once you connect it to computer. Note that you need to unlock the screen passcode if there is or tap Trust in “Trust This Computer” dialog.
1. If your device performs abnormally, such as won’t turn on, crashes randomly, gets stuck at apple logo, boot loop, black screen, etc., you’ll need to put it into recovery mode so that iCareFone will detect it.
2. Well, if you cannot enter into recovery mode, or the recovery mode still cannot make iCareFone detect your iDevice, please put the device into DFU mode.
Once the device is detected by iCareFone, you will see the interface in Step 3.
When your device is detected by iCareFone, you’ll need to download the matching firmware package before repair. Click “Download” will enter firmware package downloading screen.
1. Only the latest firmware package is compatible.
2. The firmware package is about 2GB, please wait patiently. If there is problem downloading online, you can click “Copy” to download through Browser and then import to the program to get started with repair.
3. If you already downloaded the firmware package, click “Select” to import firmware package.
If you tick the option “Start to repair iOS system immediately after the downloading finished”, iCareFone will go on to repair operating system automatically once the firmware package is downloaded.
If you did not tick the option, you’ll see the screen below. You can select the repair mode before repairing.
1. Standard Repair is recommended, and this mode can fix most iOS problems successfully. Sometimes you can use this mode 4-5 attempts to fix an issue completely.
2. If the iOS is severely damaged and cannot be repaired with Standard Repair, you can choose Deep Repair; this mode can increase the success rate, but will erase all data on your device.
Click Start to start the iOS system recovery. The whole process takes less than 10 minutes; you should not disconnect your device from computer or do any operations to avoid abnormity.
After few minutes, the repair process will finish, and your device will turn on.
Within the simple 5 steps, your iOS device already backs to normal. The whole process of repairing your iOS device operating system will takes you less than 10 minutes.