How to Use Data Recovery Professional
Data Recovery Professional is the best data recovery program that helps you recover photos, videos, audios, documents and other data from hard drive and other storage devices. It holds powerful file recovery capacity that can rescue data for Windows, Mac and Linux file system. Here is the tutorial about how to use Data Recovery Professional step by step.
Download this software and install it on Windows computer. Then double-click the icon to launch it.
Note: Please do not install the software to the partition where the lost data once were located. If you would like to recover data from removable media, please connect the removable device to PC and check whether it can be detected by your computer. If it can't be detected by your computer, data on it is not recoverable.
Partition Recovery can recover data from deleted, resized, corrupted or damaged partition. If you can’t access your data because you can’t find your partition in My Computer, this mode can help you. In additional, it can backup and restore partition table.
Follow the tutorials below to learn how to recover data from lost partition and backup & restore partition table
Part I. Recover Data from Deleted, Resized, or Corrupt Partition
Part II. Backup partition table
You had better get into the habit of keeping a backup copy of partition table every time when you repartition a hard disk. Keeping a backup copy of partition table before recovering is also suggested.
- Step 1: Select "Partition Recovery". Choose a hard disk and click "Backup ".
- Step 2: Select a safe location to save the backup file. It is saved as a file with .bin suffix.
Part III. Restore partition table
If you have kept a backup copy of partition table, you only need to restore partition table and then you can see target hard disk will appear in My Computer again.
- Step 1: Select "Partition Recovery". Choose a hard disk and click "Restore ".
- Step 2: Import the backup file you have made .Click "Open" to start restore.
- Step 3: For drive on your computer, it will remind you to reboot your computer to make the operation take effect. Click "Yes" to restart your PC.