How to Recover Lost,Deleted Pictures from Sony Cyber-shot Camera with Clicks
Photos cannot only help us recall our past days, but also record a period of history, beautiful landscape, and ever provide best evidence for certain cases. All those wonderful pictures are created by great digital cameras. Undoubtedly, with more high-quality digital camera, more high-definition and vivid pictures you will get. While among those cameras, Sony Cyber-shot camera is almost the most popular one. But even with such high quality and technology, human errors or some sudden accident to your camera, for example, some of important pictures in your Sony camera are deleted, cannot be avoided. Then, you are wondering, can any recovery tool help you to recover pictures from Sony camera? Certainly, the answer is "Yes!"
It is called digital picture recovery software, which can realize the picture recovery. Before trying to find the ways to recover pictures, first we'd better know how we lost them. Following are some common cases for pictures missing from Sony Cyber-shot digital camera. (Note:These cases apply to any digital camera.)
Reasons for losing pictures from Sony camera
- Deleting the pictures by pressing "Delete all" while you are classifying photos in your camera. Or mistakenly delete some selected pictures.
- Forced to format the memory card of your Sony Camera when connecting your camera with computer.
- Powering off the camera unexpectedly due to its power shortage or your wrong operation.
- Using the same memory card in different cameras.
- Switching off the camera during pictures transferring process on computer.
- 'The memory card is not format, do you want to format it?' this error displays on screen of your camera or computer.
After knowing how we lost our pictures, then we can therefore find the relevant ways to recover pictures from camera. Here I will illustrate the easiest way to undelete those photos.
How to recover photos from camera with digital picture recovery software?
- Step 1. Free download digital picture recovery software - Digital Picture Recovery (For Mac users, Digital Picture Recovery for Mac is available for you.) to your PC and launch it correctly.
- Step 2. Connect your Sony camera with computer. Or take out the memory card on camera and put it into a card reader to connect with computer.
- Step 3. Open Tenorshare Photo Recovery's interface, select "Raw Recovery" and Tick "Photos" on "The file tyoe you want to recover".
- Step 4. Select the camera disk drive or memory card disk drive. Scan the disk drive selected by simply clicking "Scan". Certainly, this software makes it possible for you to preview most ofthe lost files. This function could make you easy to find the targets.
- Step 5. Now it's time to "Recover" by simply clicking the button to start picture recovery.And be patient to wait. It will not take you more than minutes.
- Step 6. Click "OK" to finish the picture recovery process.
Until now, you have recovered your lost pictures. See how easy picture recovery is! But here I have an important suggestion for you. When your photos are deleted from digital camera, please do not try to take more pictures because once the data in the memory card are overwritten, then no more ways could help you to recover pictures from camera!
Download Tenorshare Photo Recovery:comments powered by Disqus